This is/was the worst holiday season and year for me ever / my 2004 reflections

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

- Julie (I met you at the ITH in T.O. - you gave me a U2 DVD which I absolutely LOVE - thank you!!!)

2004 was one of my worst years too....

2005 will be much better - it has to be right?

thanks KhanadaR :)

For Honor said:
Yeah, I'll certainly join this movement about saying goodbye to 2004.

Let's just say that it's been a rough year for a number of 'Jesse's.
I really hope that 2005 will bring a lot better times for you (all), because I had a hell of a year, too.

are you saying you know a couple 'Jesse's' besides me that have had a crappy year?

Diane L said:
I'm glad the Red Sox won if it made you happy.

it did make me happy, :lol: but to be honest i wasn't too happy about your praising of the yankees :reject: :slant: :sigh: i always been meaning to say this! lol

even if our fave sports teams are different, i do look fwd to seeing a couple u2 shows with you tho :wink:

ladywithspinninghead said:

- Julie (I met you at the ITH in T.O. - you gave me a U2 DVD which I absolutely LOVE - thank you!!!)

2004 was one of my worst years too....

2005 will be much better - it has to be right?

i do know who you are, lol, an i'll never forget. glad you love the dvd! :) my year has been great soo far, my folks are talking for first time in 2 months so i don't know whats gonna happen :|

i look fwd to seeing you at shows if we bump into each other ;) , what cities are you going to?

Jesse, did you ever get my parcel, the lady in the post office told me it would take between 5 - 7 days to get there. It has now been over 7 days though, our postal service are a bit slack though :hmm:

jesseu2 said:

i do know who you are, lol, an i'll never forget. glad you love the dvd! :) my year has been great soo far, my folks are talking for first time in 2 months so i don't know whats gonna happen :|

i look fwd to seeing you at shows if we bump into each other ;) , what cities are you going to?

Hopefully we will see each other! Certain concert date (providing I can get tix) is Toronto (now that I've met the U2-GTA, how can I not??) and depending on the tour dates I would also like: Montreal (but would dread lining up in March!), NYC (one of my friends can apparently secure tix but I probably won't trek all that way if it's just days apart from T.O.) and hopefully Dublin in June!!

As for the 2nd leg, probably the same as above and maybe something out West (California??). How 'bout you?

Lara Mullen said:
Jesse, did you ever get my parcel, the lady in the post office told me it would take between 5 - 7 days to get there. It has now been over 7 days though, our postal service are a bit slack though :hmm:

my mom an i haven't been to the post office in a week to check the box so i assume it'll be there. i won't know until this weekend because i'm visiting family in Alaska now. thanks! :)

ladywithspinninghead said:

Hopefully we will see each other! Certain concert date (providing I can get tix) is Toronto (now that I've met the U2-GTA, how can I not??) and depending on the tour dates I would also like: Montreal (but would dread lining up in March!), NYC (one of my friends can apparently secure tix but I probably won't trek all that way if it's just days apart from T.O.) and hopefully Dublin in June!!

As for the 2nd leg, probably the same as above and maybe something out West (California??). How 'bout you?

i was hoping to do NYC and Toronto in march but now who knows :| the rumoured dates really fit my schedule well.

i will be doing vegas, cali, arizona(of course cuz i live there), and definately Dublin/London. Maybe Seattle/Tacoma show cuz my folks lives there. I didn't know you might do Dublin. I been saving for 6 months now. :D

Last edited:
Jesse! I am just getting to read this now. I can't believe what an appalling time you have been through! :( I am delighted to read that you plan on seeing U2 in T.O. though, and I'm sure we'll run into each other a few times on the tour. That's great that you are going to get a new cycle, but you DEFINITELY need some new roommates! :yikes: Your mom is very lucky to have you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom