this is embarrassing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
as most of you probably know, i dont watch tv on a regular basis so i dont have a clue to what's current with tv shows, music videos or upcoming movies.

until i saw the grammies, i totally thought the lead singer of maroon 5 was female:reject:

:lmao:

Don't worry! Not watching TV is nothing to be embarrased about...you should be proud of yourself actually. I waste way too many hours staring at the idiot box!

And the Maroon 5 thing is funny but understandable!

:hug:

Totally understandable.

He also sings through his nose.

Well, I'm little better, really. I've never heard anything from Maroon 5, and if I had bothered to watch the Grammies, I probably would have never heard of half the people there.

It's like when I watch the Oscars. I don't think I've seen 90% of the films up for an award (considering that most of it is just Hollywood patting itself on the back for their mediocre snuff films).

Melon

melon said:
Well, I'm little better, really. I've never heard anything from Maroon 5, and if I had bothered to watch the Grammies, I probably would have never heard of half the people there.

Melon

Me too. I must admit I don't have a clue what's popular anymore. I never actually did care for all the popular stuff, but now I'm just totally out of the loop. I don't really mind though.... ;)

I am embarassed to say, but in my family of four, (me, husband, 2 kids) we own 7 tvs. Only one of those 7 is not hooked up to cable, it is used only for the PlayStation. How sad is that.

icelle said:
as most of you probably know, i dont watch tv on a regular basis so i dont have a clue to what's current with tv shows, music videos or upcoming movies.

until i saw the grammies, i totally thought the lead singer of maroon 5 was female:reject:

Don't worry. Until I saw the video, I thought it was Michael Jackson who sang "My Milkshake Brings All the Boys To The Yard" and not some girl named Kelis.

I thought to myself when I first heard that song, "See Michael, now that's why you're in trouble."

generally speaking, I don't like the media.

it's all about the almighty $$$$$$

which is an almighty load

dipster said:
I am embarassed to say, but in my family of four, (me, husband, 2 kids) we own 7 tvs. Only one of those 7 is not hooked up to cable, it is used only for the PlayStation. How sad is that.
Yikes! We are a family of seven and we have two televisions in our house. One of which is in my 18 year old's room and is of no access to anyone else. We also have: two XBoxes and one PlayStation that mostly is used for Frogger by my 2 & 3 year olds. I mostly only watch TV when Smallville is on. :wink:

You know what's scary.......

I think about all the time I waste by doing superflous things....

all the hours staring at a box.........

imagine what it looks like from another perspective - someone sitting and looking at a box.

imagine if the box was blank........

Back
Top Bottom