This is all there's left of our car!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dayum! That's some crashed and dented up car. You are all so lucky your dad walked away. I hope he is ok anyway since you said he had a reaction to a med?

yea, he went unconscious behind the wheel.... it was a big combination of meds tho, he had an appointment with the dental surgeon that morning, had to take a shitload the night before, an hour before the surgery and such,.... it said in the papers that came with the meds that combinations could make him sleepy, one of the stuff was a sleeping powder, and he could not drink alcohol (which he stubbornly drank the night before) and it would affect his driving ability..... he was too stubborn to listen to it.... hopefully he will think twice in the future! cause I doubt he'll be this lucky again!

Galeongirl said:
yea, he went unconscious behind the wheel.... it was a big combination of meds tho, he had an appointment with the dental surgeon that morning, had to take a shitload the night before, an hour before the surgery and such,.... it said in the papers that came with the meds that combinations could make him sleepy, one of the stuff was a sleeping powder, and he could not drink alcohol (which he stubbornly drank the night before) and it would affect his driving ability..... he was too stubborn to listen to it.... hopefully he will think twice in the future! cause I doubt he'll be this lucky again!

Well, hell, I just got here and I agree that your dad was very lucky indeed. :ohmy: Did he tumble over as well? That roof looks :yikes:

But may I say, on the other hand, he was at least a bit irresponsible? :reject:

It's a good thing he didn't hit anyone else in the crash, 'cus insurance might have come down on him real hard and wash their hands clean of this one.

Lucky dads :hug:

greety said:

Well, hell, I just got here and I agree that your dad was very lucky indeed. :ohmy: Did he tumble over as well? That roof looks :yikes:

But may I say, on the other hand, he was at least a bit irresponsible? :reject:

It's a good thing he didn't hit anyone else in the crash, 'cus insurance might have come down on him real hard and wash their hands clean of this one.

Lucky dads :hug:
yea he tumbled over... (helemaal over de kop, wist niet zeker wat dat in het Engels is)

and he wasn't a bit irresponsible, he was VERY irresponsible :tsk: I was mad at him at first pretty much... but yea :shrug: hope he'll be more relaxed driver now... cause he always speeds and such...

:hyper: to add some good news, we got a new car!
It's a 2003 Ford Focus station wagon :D silver coloured... finally a car with working windows, airco and a radio you don't have to hit in order to have it work :rockon:

Wow. I just scratched my car today with someone else and I thought that was bad (I just got my license).

Sorry about what happened to him. But hey, at least you have a new car :D

Back
Top Bottom