Things that annoy me to no end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
People who argue until they have the last word :scream:

People who try to critique my lanuage when they already know that I am mad :angry:

In this case, People would be my GRAM!!!!

:mad:

another thing that annoys me is people who stand in the door staring at you and when you ask them what they want they, they reply nothing just looking at you

I love my Gram to no end but she has ways of pushing my buttons like no ther person on earth...its been like that since I was a little girl.

You have my sympathy Kelly :hug: :)

I hate when you hold the door open for someone and they don't even acknowledge your existance. Like they're the king/queen of the #*^$(@ Earth and you are the scum of the Earth, there only to serve them, not even worth a glance from them :mad: :angry: :mad:

Ok, this one REALLY bugs me, and I have a friend who does it constantly.

People who repeat urban legends as if they're really fact, especially when they pretend that the incident involved them or a person they know, and ESPECIALLY when they insist it's true, even after you point out that their exact story, verbatim, has been floating around since before they were born! :angry:

Extra annoyance points if they email you urban legend BS to "warn you" about things that are BS. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom