Things I Love: Part XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love everything about the last few pages of this thread :D

And I truly love the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory...pure heaven on a plate :heart:

Catman...did your dirt cup have gummy worms in it? I make those for my kiddies...

I bet there was cheesecake in it!:wink:
Not so much... but cheesecake is pretty good. Always wondered why it's called a cake, though - isn't it technically a pie? :scratch:

Catman...did your dirt cup have gummy worms in it? I make those for my kiddies...
Ha! It actually did! I thought it was a nice touch.
i picked 'em off, though, and gave it to a coworker :drunk:

I'm sure it will be appreciated. Sometimes an email just doesn't cut it, especially on things like a birthday or Christmas!

It's so much fun to make handmade letters :) kind of a pain to write really long ones, but it feels like an accomplishment. Plus if you get one in return, then having a pile of them to look at in reflection's always fun too.

I love that the radio here's doing a sort of day of the dead celebration; all the music is by bands who've died (or variousband members...etc) And I was waiting patiently for the inevitable Joy Division song and there it came.

So I guess on a related note...I love hearing songs I'm really attached to on the radio, even when I know they'll be played. There's a rush of surprise, excitement, etc that makes it sound way cooler than when you're listening to the same thing on your iPod...

I must say, I do have a great little collection of emails that I look at quite a bit. :wink:

The effort is worth it for sure, and it is my goal to write a note in each of my Christmas cards this year!

*the notes in the pleban ones might get interesting* :shifty:

Related to handwritten letters and Christmas cards, I loved doing a card exchange last year (on another forum), it was so fun. I should try to write letters more...

Blue, you should make me a card :hyper:

I love when after a long nasty day of too-hot illustration rooms, walking up too many stairs, and much gross sweatiness, I finally arrive home and take a shower and late at night am finally blissfully clean.

Also, new pajamas, and unexpected packages :)

I wish you would just stop posting, and keep these horrible, horrible posts to yourself! :mad:

but seriously, I lol'd. kinda surprised now that you didn't have something to say in the "Confessions" thread about me preferring to have "more meat on my plate" :lol:
You loooove and adore my posts. :cute:

I must've completely missed that. :hmm: That's why I get for not posting for days at a time. Going to look now.......

:wink: You should try my cheesecake sometimes..It certainly lasts longer than sex.
Really? Because sex should last a couple hours, minimum, so that's an awful lot of cheesecake.

Good lord people, you do know you can combine the two, don't you? :sexywink:
Smart woman. :sexywink:

The first time I had cheesecake in my life I cried. That's how awesome this shit is.

:lmao: :love:

Cheesecake is like beer and U2... it is how we know God loves us.

:heart:

i love me some vanilla bean cheesecake. sure it's not ZOMG TRIPLE CHOCOLATE ORGASM WITH FUDGE RIBBONS AND CHOCOLATE CHUNKS AND BABY PANDA TEARS but oh man, yummy.

:love: :drool:

Good lord people, you do know you can combine the two, don't you? :sexywink:

:combust: . . . so, how you doin' :flirt:

How's about a chocolate croissant. NOW you're talkin! :drool: :love:

235_Chocolate-Croissant-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom