Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I love that my parents may be getting a house up in northern California by the ocean :love: now that we've moved out for college...and it's such a pretty house (with studio space if I want to ever go do art there :hyper:)
Oh, that sounds beautiful :love: Hope they buy it!

I love having fun with unexpected friends.

It is beautiful :) that place makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...wish I was back in California there...

I love how after hours of agonizing bleach and re-bleach and re-bleach and hair dye, my hair is finally done with.

It actually didn't get over all that much of my clothes...and the only shitty part about bleach is if you're trying to get your roots bleached (which I mostly avoided), which I did in a spot by the front of my face...and it burned like murder...

Home alone for a week, upcoming exams aren't looking as horrible as they once did, going to see a close friend this week and I'm going to a theme park with friends. AND I have chinese food leftovers for dinner tonight.:D

Radio is playing awesome songs, U2's Elevation and The Killers' Mr. Brightside. :love: Amongst other stuff that's even decent.

This week shall be good. :D

:shifty: And I love that I declared today PJ's day. But don't tell anyone I haven't showered yet.... and will probably not until tonight or tomorrow morning.

/foulbachelorettefrog

ooh yeah, my mom's worked the polls a couple times too, i've heard about how fun it is :sick:
Oh boy, after 16 hours... I was exhausted. Went straight to bed after all that nonsense. I was getting pretty delirious by the end of the night and messing w/ the voters. "Oh, I'm sorry. It looks like you're no longer registered in this district." "We are now requiring long-form birth certificates for those wishing to vote." "Nobody is allowed to enter that booth until I get a redbull!!" Stuff like that... most of the voters found it humorous, but the older crowd just gave me odd looks. So it goes.

i'm loving this countdown on mtv classic right now...all time top 10 duran duran :reject:
I don't care what anyone says - "Come Undone" and "Ordinary World" are fantastic songs :up:

I love that the guy I went to a sort of homecoming with last night is now my boyfriend :heart: and I love it when he hugs me, cause he's so tall and it's funny...

:cute:

and yaaay you called it a sort of homecoming!

I love that aside from these damn footnotes, my essay's nearly done (and here I thought it'd be late)

I don't care what anyone says - "Come Undone" and "Ordinary World" are fantastic songs :up:

You should listen to their latest album All You Need Is Now. I haven't, and won't, but khan would really, really, really, really appreciate it if you did.

I love that the guy I went to a sort of homecoming with last night is now my boyfriend :heart: and I love it when he hugs me, cause he's so tall and it's funny...

:up:

Going back to how these threads began...

Community.
How I Met Your Mother.
Parks and Recreation.
Breaking Bad.
Painkillers.
The Beach House album Teen Dream.
My iPod.
When things go right.
Days like yesterday when it was hot and we went and ate dinner in the outside area of a bar (is that what alfresco means??).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom