Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love summer. I love being able to sit around rereading fanfiction on IF and not having to worry about school the next day.

I think summer is going to go by pretty darn pleasantly :lol:

After six days, I love that the air conditioner is finally fixed! It was 94 degrees indoors yesterday. :crack:

:yuck: n.i.g.h.t.m.a.r.e

Smashing . . . break out the hounds my good man, I feel a hunting party is in order no? :wink:

I just found out I got a 1st for my degree, and I'm heading to Glastonbury first thing tomorrow.

I am the happiest person in the world :heart:

:cabbagepatch: Congratulations ~ that is fecking awesome! and as for Glastonbury :drool: . . . soak it up :up:

Mayhaps soon. :shifty: I may have talked him into getting on Facebook.

LMAO! I'm going to send each of you one of his t-shirts.

<< isacreeper
:like:
I just found out I got a 1st for my degree, and I'm heading to Glastonbury first thing tomorrow.

I am the happiest person in the world :heart:
:up: Congrats! Have a blast!

Right now I'm loving a lot. :drunk: Especially that I mixed wine with beer. I'm tipsy but the happy kind of it. Feeling completely relaxed, not a thing in the world is wrong right now. Just saw that the boy unblocked me from msn, and it didn't even do anything to me. I just don't care anymore. At last, I'm free from those bloody hormones!

And I got Zooropa today. :love: The Blue vinyl. Fuckin' EPIC!

Smashing . . . break out the hounds my good man, I feel a hunting party is in order no? :wink:

This was this morning's status: "Well! What another marvelous morn. I arose to the yonder crow of Sir Tuppleberry's rooster. Needless to say I had it shot, defeathered, and eaten at once. One to Nill, Tuppleberry!"

:lmao:

:jealous: can i see pics? :D

i love that i woke up feeling awful, had a migraine and was nauseous BUT!!! i took some meds so my head's feeling a little better, and between having some coke (i know coke syrup helps relieve nausea) and rice the nausea's slowly going away.

Champagne and cupcakes. :drool: My new favouritest thing to eat.

That's all my dad wanted for Father's Day, and oh holy hell was it ever delicious. I suppose it helped that we bought a super expensive bottle to drink, though... :lol:

:love: excellent find!

this dancing purple banana

th_www_MessenTools_com-Frutas-bviolet2.gif

it's stooopid, but I lovz it :laugh:

Randomly getting a shitload of money for graduation...:hmm: will I wait for the Achtung Baby remaster or not to spend it...

I love hanging out with U2 fans in my car as we drive to Baltimore, and finally being around people who understand me.
I also love listening to Boy on the way back, what a fun album!
Most of all I love The Claw, and the tiny LeatherBono underneath it. :shifty: And I love absolutely freaking out hearing four Achtung Baby songs in a row at the concert. And Zoooooropa!
Sorry for possible setlist spoilers. :)

I love being alone in the house! Means I can crank up the volume of my speakers and blast my brains out listening to Pride (In The Name Of Love)...and then I can eat brownies for lunch...and then watch movies instead of do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom