Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a setlist from Rocko, having it signed by The Edge the next day and finding out he frickin' tweeted ya! :love: Holy shit life RULES right now.

!!!! wow :hyper:

I love the unexpected appearance of LeatherBono in the Killing Bono-verse...oh man.

My better half, the love of my life. :heart:

well, that made me smile :) :heart:

Getting a setlist from Rocko, having it signed by The Edge the next day and finding out he frickin' tweeted ya! :love: Holy shit life RULES right now.

:love: :happydance: :love:

Got another part-time job. Again. Had to make one phone call, no interview. Again.

Yay for more money!

:up: . . . that line about money not buying happiness . . . pffffft . . . :)

While I... well... I wouldn't say "hate" the Dodgers...

I :heart: that I got to go to see the Dodgers and Mets with Nic, Diana, Vasthy, Devlin, Mike, Lila and Maddy.

We surprised Maddy. She thought she was going to the game w/just Lila.

So... I will add... I :heart: surprises too!

Elaborate on tweet pls!

If you hadn't seen it yet,
360FromTheEdge The Edge
Montreal. Leaving for the show. Montreal. Leaving for the show. on Twitpic
9 Jul Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

:shifty:

Oh and can I add meeting Dallas, getting a signed ticket, photo and guitar pic to this list? :D He's fucking amazing. This trip has so totally made my life!

:sad: But I miss my girls tho.

Glad to hear you got a job again, hey it might be temporary but at least it's money right?

friends :cute:

<-- that a foody friend has asked me to make my 'signature' dessert (sticky date pudding and butterscotch sauce) for a dinner she is hosting this weekend; she just doesn't think hers are quite as scrum-diddly-uptious . . . I'm kinda nervous, but mighty flattered . . . yay me :D

/ends mini gloat-fest :shifty:

I love that if a certain mister Mullen came home to Dublin after Philly, and went walking about in Howth, I could potentially run into him...:shifty: unlikely but fun to think about

Quite possibly the best decision I ever made.

:up:

I love my girls :heart: U2, Canada, seeing 3 awesome shows, KIT KATS :shifty: Band Water bottles and setlists. :love: Oh and Pearson Airport in Toronto for being awesome and having WIFI with charging points. :love:

Meeting friends from here I have waited years to meet and new people I hadn't spoken to before.

I also love Doookfeace. :lol:

That I'm going on vacation next week and meeting a friend I've never had the pleasure of meeting personally. I think this trip is going to rock. :)

:up:

I love my girls :heart: U2, Canada, seeing 3 awesome shows, KIT KATS :shifty: Band Water bottles and setlists. :love: Oh and Pearson Airport in Toronto for being awesome and having WIFI with charging points. :love:

Meeting friends from here I have waited years to meet and new people I hadn't spoken to before.

I also love Doookfeace. :lol:

What she said.

:shifty: Plus mr Dallas Schoo.

:whistle:

And I love that I now have a kittehstalker. :cute: Again.

I LOVE GUINNESS :hyper: real actual not shipped to America Guinness...

Also, Irish accents. Even if people were telling me to fuck off I'd still be kind of fond of them because of the accent.

And that U2 sounds so effing fantastic here with the landscape...I got kind of emotional listening to Unforgettable Fire while driving from Dublin to Kilkenny...

I don't like Guinness either! When we were in Ireland our tour guide/bus driver told us that some ladies like to put black currant cordial in it to make it taste better. My sister got one and we all tried it: it was truly nasty! I prefer a good pear cider, myself.

I wish I were driving from Dublin to Kilkenny. (envious!) :love:

I love all of the support I get from my friends when I am having a bad day. They always seem to make things a little bit brighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom