Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Almost done with a 17 credit semester...

Took my calc final. Needed a 73+ to pass the class. Second person to finish. Dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing though. Normally I'm one of the last to finish.

But it gets weird because last year I was the last to finish the calc 1 final and I failed it (and still got an A in the class, failed because I ran out of time).

That from reading my 1993 NME magazine, I discovered that Zooropa was originally going to be released on my birthday. A few years before, yes, but my birthday! I thought that was cool even though it wasn't released then.

And I love long book discussions, even if sometimes they're only in my head. I love to analyze things such as characters and motives and underlying themes. I love imagining that someday someone might do that to something I've written. :p As if...

That I'm done work for the weekend in half an hour :hyper:

578113_302160676527367_173020679441368_683723_96150804_n.jpg

I love that I won third place in the school talent show. I didn't even think I was that good! I love that after, we got milkshakes. Mine had M&Ms in it. Yuuuum.

Finding out that when I just cover my head with a towel, I can sleep for HOURS longer. :drool: So it was the light that was bothering me.

I need to get dark curtains. :shifty: Or a handsome Irishman in whose chest I can bury my face..

^ :applaud:

I love having that one friend that can make you laugh without even trying.

Not at all! It's Dortmund, and they claimed the national title. In a couple weeks they will beat Bayern's arse in the cup final. Then on to win the Euro!

In Kurdistan it's all between Real and Barca. So when Bayern won Barca fans went out shooting their AKs to celebrate that Real, too, won't be in the CL final.

Pffsh! Bayern shall kick their arses, and beat Chelsea's too! :D

:lol: That's pretty funny. Though I reckon that about anyone thought the final would be Barca - Real.

Pffsh! Bayern shall kick their arses, and beat Chelsea's too! :D

:lol: That's pretty funny. Though I reckon that about anyone thought the final would be Barca - Real.

They will get theirs served on a platter. I don't care for either Bayern nor Chelsea, so they may win that.

Yes, I was also guilty of that, thinking them playing on home turf would just make the away games forgotten. :D

I'm only a fan of Bayern because they have my favourite player ever. :wink: But they did play a very good game last wednesday. Shame I won't be able to see the finals.

:hyper: Can't wait for this thursday. The celebration of Ajax winning should be quite a party!

I'm only a fan of Bayern because they have my favourite player ever. :wink: But they did play a very good game last wednesday. Shame I won't be able to see the finals.

:hyper: Can't wait for this thursday. The celebration of Ajax winning should be quite a party!

The one they call the one trick pony? :p

I'm afraid the year I make it to the celebrations winning the title has become such a routine nothing will be going on anymore. But I hope you'll have fun!

Back
Top Bottom