things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people bash it, saying it's his worst ever.. I'm not sure yet. I kinda like it. I've a thing for Heartbreak Warfare, but it's probably because it's based on a U2 song that I like it so much.

It's just such a shame that John himself is such an asshole. If he were a nicer, les arrogant guy he could get more people to listen to his music.. :shrug:

will i get to see snow on the west coast of America & the bottom left hand corner of Canada at all over the coming six or seven weeks my American friends?

If you're coming to the Vancouver area, there's still snow on some of the mountains that you can see. It will most likely be all gone in 6 to 7 weeks, though. If you're going to Alberta? Yeah, it will snow. :lol: *hides from the Alberta people*

I love coffee. That and vodka are pretty much all that's going to get me through this month. :lol: :crack:

loves sweet talking the customer service rep :flirt: for my internet provider in to bunging on an extra 4g until the next months worth of data allowance kicks in so I don't have to put up with pre-historic and hair pullingly frustrating dial up speed :D :loveshower:

My babysit kid. :love: His bday party was today, and it once again showed that he's just the sweetest and most awesome kid I know. :melts:

Meeting up at an Irish pub with many of the group who went to Ireland together last summer, including my sister and her hubby, who were in town for his youngest daughter's high school graduation :heart:

Running into an old friend who I hadn't seen in about 5 years. She was so excited to see me, it totally made my day! :love: We're going to have lunch someday soon (hopefully next week), and have promised to hang out more often. I really needed that this weekend. :)

:wink: . . . gotta try and even up the balance and keep my yings and my yangs all peachy now :giggle: :zen:

< love love loves having the house to mah own self for a few hours . . . just had coffee with mah chicks ( :love: ) and solved the problems of the world :lol:. . . now, on my last day off for a bit I have my shiny new toy parked on my lap and my very pretty rose bowl dvd BLASTING the roof off my house . . . :drool: :laugh: :loveshower: *bigfathappysigh*

:wink: . . . gotta try and even up the balance and keep my yings and my yangs all peachy now :giggle: :zen:

< love love loves having the house to mah own self for a few hours . . . just had coffee with mah chicks ( :love: ) and solved the problems of the world :lol:. . . now, on my last day off for a bit I have my shiny new toy parked on my lap and my very pretty rose bowl dvd BLASTING the roof off my house . . . :drool: :laugh: :loveshower: *bigfathappysigh*

Life is good! :hug:

:love:

My cat Otto didn't take his usual morning nap with me yesterday. I was bummed. So today I was napping on the couch on my back, and all of a sudden he jumps up (all 20+ pounds of him) and lands on me. He's doing the thing with his paws to try & feel where he's gonna plop down, poking my crotch, pelvis , etc. He ended up stretched all the way down to my feet between my legs. Then the phone rang & I had to get up. He'll be sleeping there for hours now :)

Kittehs. :cute:

When me and my dad walked to the primary school a few blocks away to vote, my cat followed us. At an intersection some idiot had a bulldog unleashed, which chased after my cat right away. :angry: Asshole. So when we got back, I checked the tree I thought I saw her climb in, and bingo. A cat with a fear of hights stuck about 2,10m in a tree.

But the good part is, when she saw me she meowed right away. I got on a trashcan but couldn't reach her. Dad got the ladder out of the garden and we managed to grab her. The little wuss was cuddled against me for the rest of the night! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom