things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i always love snow, but the seasonal first is the most special. And today is just the day for it!!! :heart::happydance:
I already hear everyone swearing about it - slippery, i don't have my car tires changed yet, must shovel etc..
But I'm the one you will find with the most biggest grin on face, just standing in the middle of the falling snow, smiling with my eyes sparkling, occasionally just dancing because of happiness for the first snow and always catching the snowflakes with my palm to see the patterns. Yep, that much I love the snow :)

Where are you, that you've had snow already?? We're having a beautiful autumn--frost on the car windows in the morning, comfortably warm daytime temperatures with blue sky and bright sun. I admit that I love the first snow--it is special, isn't it? But the rest of the winter--not so much.

Candy lollipop with chocolate Tootsie Roll candy in the center :drool:

TootsiePop.jpg
:drool: i miss tootsie rolls! and the chocolate pops.

this girl, :heart: her to bits and pieces

:heart: :heart:

Saw 3D, drunk bowling, and the sandwich Maddy is going to make me. :D

HOT date tonight . . .

NO.

My love today, went to Rocky Horror Show and it was sooo much fun. :hyper::love:

I watched the movie last night...coincidence? :wink: I've been doing the Time Warp all day!

maddy your avatar is creeping me out :lol:

Don't be dissing my Matt.

:wink:

I love that the school board that I work for is being "called out" in the local newspaper for their permanent hiring practices!:applaud:

:love: New cozy, girly pajamas from Victoria's Secret!

Mocha lattes!!

Fresh flowers in my house, no matter what time of year!!!

My nieces and nephews!!!!

My husband!!!!!

My parents, grandma and sister!!!!!!

Being home alone for a week and eating whatever the hell I want. :D Tonight: Pizza and brownie pudding(Dutch thing, bit similar to British Custard I guess) for dessert.

I love how Purple always has a hug for me when I need it! A million back at you my dear!:hug::hug::hug:

ETA: I love it when the team my son plays against trys to cheat, but we still win!

• I love pumpkin pancakes.
    [*]Still love crushes? Yepper, Pepper.
    [*]Love sugar-free mocha latte's
    [*]Love m'guitars.
    [*]Love m'drums.
    [*]Love doing m'guitar tech work with Joshua Tree. I make a good Dallas Schoo. (I am the only "Tribute" Dallas Schoo that I know of... Hahahaha...)
    [*]I loved having dinner with some of m'fellow Crackers last night before the show. (Cupcake, Dev and Ms. Diana)[/i]
    [*]AND I love that I am buying an Epiphone Electar Zephyr lap steel -- same make, model, vintage as the one that Edge used on "Surrender".

[IMG]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac31/remgreen1/U2/Edge/Guitars/Epiphone/Elektar%20Lap%20Steel-19xx-black/Elektar-1945-UF_tour-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom