things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Purple! Hahaha... :lol:

:angel:

I love unplanned dinners out with my housemates (well, two of them, anyway) :love: I feel very lucky to live in such a lovely house :up:

oooooh, embrace it :hug:

The memory card from my camera survived the camera's accidental drowning in the Gulf of Mexico last Friday. Plugged it into the photo kiosk at my friendly neighborhood Walgreen's Drug Store, and up popped 242 pictures, so I had them saved to a CD. The camera may be dead (RIP), but I still have pictures. Happy dances all 'round! :hyper::love:
. . . hope we'll get to see some of said saved piccies :sexywink:

it would be better in the city... there are some very interesting, shall we say, people in geelong.

did a phone interview today with a bloke who is doing the Eureka Tower climb and then the Empire State Building run-up in Feb.

:shifty: so when do we get to see these interesting folks on you tube ????? :wink:

< had to google 'Eureka Tower' :reject:

hope it's still a bunch of fun :)

I love Three Musketeers Truffle Crisp bars. They're hard to find here, so my aunt mailed me a case of them for my birthday. :drool:

Also, I love that old British computer game called Theme Hospital. I've had it since 2000 and just started playing it again this summer.

Since I like candy bars and video games so much, let me just add that I also love my treadmill! :D

today I'm loving my peppermint cocoa that I made of organic cocoa powder, fresh peppermint leaves and milk!! woohoo!
and tiny-tiny raindrops falling on my face (i even don't care that it's a cold autumn day)!

:heart: that I'm celebrating my 20th anniversary today (I was a child bride :wink:) - that my daughter made us a huge wedding cake out of cushions, pillows, blankets and stuffed animals :cute: - that I was able to figure out a way to make the family reunion vacation work for everyone (and save everyone money :yippie:) - that the sun is out and it is a gorgeous day :love: - and that I have the best friends in the entire world :loveshower:

:heart: that I'm celebrating my 20th anniversary today (I was a child bride :wink:) - that my daughter made us a huge wedding cake out of cushions, pillows, blankets and stuffed animals :cute: - that I was able to figure out a way to make the family reunion vacation work for everyone (and save everyone money :yippie:) - that the sun is out and it is a gorgeous day :love: - and that I have the best friends in the entire world :loveshower:

Where's the "like" button? :love:

Happy Anniversary! :hug:

babysitting my newborn nephew :cute: :love:

dontcha just wanna squeeze him to bits and pieces :cute:

:heart: that I'm celebrating my 20th anniversary today (I was a child bride :wink:) - that my daughter made us a huge wedding cake out of cushions, pillows, blankets and stuffed animals :cute: - that I was able to figure out a way to make the family reunion vacation work for everyone (and save everyone money :yippie:) - that the sun is out and it is a gorgeous day - and that I have the best friends in the entire world :loveshower:

:cute: Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

< beautiful messages from beautiful people :heart:

oh, and this is so dorky, but I got a big fat kick out of my dime ratio finally being up above 1 today :happydance: :nerd:

today I'm loving:
- when a family member receives good news
- sweet dreams
- finally wearing a coat that was once too tight around the chest, but which I bought anyway just because I loved it so much

happy anniversary!! :)

I love it that I got my U2 tickets for Winnipeg with no problems!!:yippie::loveshower::happydance:

Last time that verified by Visa thing almost made me lose my tickets!!

Going drinkingbowling with the other chem students from Uni. :love: And then coming home and having your kitty waiting for you on bed.

Going drinkingbowling with the other chem students from Uni. :love: And then coming home and having your kitty waiting for you on bed.

Gah . . . reminds me of my uni days :love:

My avatar :love:
My chemistry class (even though I have my worst grade in it) :love:
Thunderstorms :love:
Live Coco Cam :love:
Cooooooookies :love:

this girl, :heart: her to bits and pieces

cherry Tootsiepops

that word 'tootsiepops' ~ have no clue what the hell they are but :lmao: I wish we had them here just so I could say it :giggle:

i always love snow, but the seasonal first is the most special. And today is just the day for it!!! :heart::happydance:
I already hear everyone swearing about it - slippery, i don't have my car tires changed yet, must shovel etc..
But I'm the one you will find with the most biggest grin on face, just standing in the middle of the falling snow, smiling with my eyes sparkling, occasionally just dancing because of happiness for the first snow and always catching the snowflakes with my palm to see the patterns. Yep, that much I love the snow :)

that word 'tootsiepops' ~ have no clue what the hell they are but :lmao: I wish we had them here just so I could say it :giggle:

Candy lollipop with chocolate Tootsie Roll candy in the center :drool:

TootsiePop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom