things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love that i got a reasonably long email from my former Lit teacher who i've been somewhat in love with since year 11.

it's got inside jokes, and x's, and :p's, hope you're's...

where's that swoon smiley...

i love that i got a reasonably long email from my former Lit teacher who i've been somewhat in love with since year 11.

swoon.gif

:D

Great. Now I have the Oasis song stuck in my head :wink: Not that that's a bad thing!

I love Halloween. And friends. And chocolate. And Rocky Horror Picture Show. And inside jokes. :heart:

:cute: THat the teach you told me about? Did you ever end up getting coffee with her?

I love that the saying "when one door shuts, another one opens" is proving to be true once again!:D

The sun shining so brightly that I needed to wear sunglasses on my drive home from work. :love: Very nice to have such a gorgeous day, after a couple of very dark and gloomy days!

:cute: THat the teach you told me about? Did you ever end up getting coffee with her?
that's the one... i haven't asked because i'm too scared (not so much about her saying no, but because she is married, and i was a student and am 20 and she's like 25 and will probably think it's sooooooo weird)
Melbourne Cup Day! Don't care about the races, but hey it's a day off work :D

:up:

i was gonna put money on Americain too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom