Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Insomniaaaa

And predictable post tomorrow morning..well, later in the morning...is:

waking up early

Agreed. It's been surprisingly bad the last few days, while I'm on meds. :crack:

It's pretty bad if you wake up with a sore throat every morning for a week. And I just got over a cold that was made ten times worse with the pollen, talk about miserable.

My scary red eyes :ohmy: I s'pose I need to go get eyedrops but right now they look neon or something, it's going to be weird going to lunch...

Still caring for someone while knowing that they can be happy without you in their life :sigh:

You need to focus on the ones that make you happy, and leave behind the ones that don't.

You have many that truly care about you. Remember that! :heart:

I hate not knowing what to do with my life. I have an ideal in mind, but I keep thinking that I need to move away if I want it to happen. But where do I go? It's very easy to start feeling sorry for myself.

Companies that don't respond to online inquiries in the time frame that they indicate that they will. If you cannot respond within the stated time frame, may I suggest changing your website to reflect that? :angry:

I submitted a request on a website that said they'd respond within 24 hours. It's been over a week, and I still haven't heard a peep. It wasn't anything urgent, but I'm interested in one of their products and wanted to get more details. I would have spent a considerable amount of money with them, but they've lost my business. :(

I have a time clock on my aquarium for the light. And for some reason, since three nights it won't get past 4am. So I have to manually do the lights anyway. I cannot figure out what's wrong.

:crack: Back to the store for a new one it is I guess.

That I will have my earphones out, in hopes that I can hear someone when they try to talk to me, by being semi courteous and no one ever does. But by God, when I put them in, every flipping person and their brother has to try and talk to me, and they act like they are being bothered by having to repeat themselves. :doh:

I hate that I just sat at the computer for a long time waiting for all my vacation photos to upload, and when I clicked "Post photos" to Facebook I get this message-
"Sorry, something went wrong. We're getting it fixed as soon as we can."
Seriously? You made me wait that long before malfunctioning... I hate Facebook sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom