Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's your Bernie rant??

EDIT:
I don't judge you :lol:, I found myself humming "Sorry" on my way to work. I need a Lou Reed marathon ASAP.

Hmmm... not sure if I've heard that one (unless that's the song where he sings "...you should go and love yourself *insert wind instrument*"). Kinda notta-so good w/ mainstream song titles teehee
Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Last edited:
What's your Bernie rant??

EDIT:

Hmmm... not sure if I've heard that one (unless that's the song where he sings "...you should go and love yourself *insert wind instrument*"). Kinda notta-so good w/ mainstream song titles teehee
Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

No, it's the one with a bunch of crazy girls dancing like they were robots. I didn't even care about the song until my classmate started playing it over and over... Gah!

I hate being around people who are eating, breathing, sighing, etc. I believe I have "misophonia", which is the hatred of sounds.

It seems to get worse with age, but I know i've had it forever. Growing up in our apartment, if i could hear bass of someone's stereo, or tv....i could not function. it would ruin my night.

I think the happiest I've ever been was when I owned my own house. No sounds other than my own.

Course now I sold my house to move to West coast, and I'm back in apartment.

I hate people who put their shopping carts in shitty spots after they've unloaded them. Like in the middle of a parking spot or behind another vehicle. :angry:

^ :applaud:

And I hate how people clog the narrow aisles at the supermarket with their carts and their fat asses, blocking the entire aisle while they chat! :D

Yeah. That too. Plus, those scooters that people ride around in. Sometimes, they don't park the greatest in an aisle. :wink:

I love eavesdropping on shoppers' phone conversations. People discuss the most personal shit in public.

I hate people who put their shopping carts in shitty spots after they've unloaded them. Like in the middle of a parking spot or behind another vehicle. :angry:

^ :applaud:

And I hate how people clog the narrow aisles at the supermarket with their carts and their fat asses, blocking the entire aisle while they chat! :D

Both of this, yess. I actually still work in a supermarket while finding a proper job now, and oh god... people are jerks. :crack:

Also, I hate people who put whatever they decide they don't want anymore in my freezer... rather than where they got it from. Every fresh product I have to throw away once it's been frozen, I'm not allowed to sell it anymore by law.. I HATE wasting food. :(

Both of this, yess. I actually still work in a supermarket while finding a proper job now, and oh god... people are jerks. :crack:

Also, I hate people who put whatever they decide they don't want anymore in my freezer... rather than where they got it from. Every fresh product I have to throw away once it's been frozen, I'm not allowed to sell it anymore by law.. I HATE wasting food. :(

That's another thing I hate: people who put things they don't want, that should be kept cold, any old place they decided to dump it. Feckin' eejits! :angry:

Yea, you wouldn't believe how much food we have to toss out because of that. :crack: Sometimes you're lucky to spot something in time so you can put it back in the cooler/freezer, but most of the times people hide it behind things so when it's found it already spoiled.

Gotta love some customers though. This man went on to complain at the register that we should restock the Ben&Jerry's faster. And why, you ask? Because this dude bought some when it was 30C outside and OMG it had melted when he got home. The AUDACITY. That's completely our fault of course. Clearly we didn't stock it fast enough from our -30C freezer into our -20C store freezers... yea, nothing to do with him being too cheap to buy a freeze bag or going home faster. :happy:

:lol: I hate idiots, but they can be amusing at time too.

Yea, you wouldn't believe how much food we have to toss out because of that. :crack: Sometimes you're lucky to spot something in time so you can put it back in the cooler/freezer, but most of the times people hide it behind things so when it's found it already spoiled.

Gotta love some customers though. This man went on to complain at the register that we should restock the Ben&Jerry's faster. And why, you ask? Because this dude bought some when it was 30C outside and OMG it had melted when he got home. The AUDACITY. That's completely our fault of course. Clearly we didn't stock it fast enough from our -30C freezer into our -20C store freezers... yea, nothing to do with him being too cheap to buy a freeze bag or going home faster. :happy:

:lol: I hate idiots, but they can be amusing at time too.

Yeah, that is true. For the most part, I don't like most people, anyway. I think I'm the Boo Radley of our neighborhood. :wink:

It was funny around the time when it was Sarah Palin. She was great amusement.... the new guy, however, is pretty terrifying. Especially the radicalism involved with his allies and enemies...

It was funny around the time when it was Sarah Palin. She was great amusement.... the new guy, however, is pretty terrifying. Especially the radicalism involved with his allies and enemies...

actually the new guy isn't really new to me, considering he's been on TV for last 2-30 years. to me, his "things" are pretty old and don't age well

Don't love to talk with the other guys when my mind is bad. Or don't have any good feelings.

I really hate that 80s song, "I Know What Boys Like." Like, srsly--not just some playful, "oh plz not this soooonngggggaastfghg," but a truly visceral reaction that makes me violently ill.
After some consideration, I think it's cracked my Top 5 Most Hated Things list (just barely edging out furniture placed in the corner of a room so that it creates a triangle-like shape. the empty gap hurts me).

So I've slowly been picking up the shattered remains of my algid, black heart--resumed my law school matriculation this week, in fact!

"So why are you in the "Things I Hate..." thread then, Catmyaaaan??" asks the numerous imaginary users populating this sub-forum.

Well, children, let me tell you my tale of woe...

I missed out on Dress-Like-A-Cow Day today :'(

Back
Top Bottom