Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have any worries at all, it is best to go to the doctor to put your mind at ease. :hug::hug:

My hate? No end in sight to these water restrictions.

Dog bans on beaches.

I'm not one of those people that has to bring my dog everywhere. I love going places with my dog and will bring him when I can, but I understand that not everyone loves dogs. However, I think it's ridiculous that I'm forced to use man-made small gravel beaches to sand-walk my dog and increase his strength just because some people are afraid I might not pick up his poop. I have to go to the big beach in the area really early in the morning (leaving the house at 5AM at the latest) to avoid others in order to exercise him on proper sand without getting in trouble. Argh.

One of my sister's best friends committed suicide.

My sister has autism, so it's very hard for her to make friends. So she's really, really attached to the few friends she has. They hadn't know each other for that long, but in a relatively short period, they had got very close.

The girl was here, less then a week ago, laughing with my sister in the backyard.
I don't know a lot about her, but apparently she was being bullied quite hard and for a long time.

She was only 17. It's sad to think what life could have given her.

My sister has autism, so it's very hard for her to make friends. So she's really, really attached to the few friends she has. They hadn't know each other for that long, but in a relatively short period, they had got very close.

The girl was here, less then a week ago, laughing with my sister in the backyard.
I don't know a lot about her, but apparently she was being bullied quite hard and for a long time.

That is horrible. So sorry! :hug:

That's horrible. :(

Ugh, I hate waking up with a skull splitting headache. It feels like my left eye can pop out any minute now. What the fuck? :crack:

i'm so sorry :( :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

It's a weird feeling to think of someone so relatively close to my own age just...dying like that out of the blue. I hate people. Bullies, I mean. If they can cause that. They have no right.

On a lesser note—I hate the idea of trying to buy records online...there's something very iffy about it. They're most likely bound to be a lot more damaged than CDs would be. Not to mention they could get messed up during shipping...I dunno...I just like finding them in stores instead...

I'm sorry. Suicide is awful. :hug:

I hate ignorance.

Today I overheard some people talking about how people in the food industry were "pathetic" and it was "hilarious" that they wanted to get better wages because it's "their own fault for not getting an education". That may be true in other areas, but not the one where I live, and not the one where I overheard this conversation. Where I live it's the norm for people with four-year degrees to be working retail or food positions while they try to find a job that suits their degree. How can you be so ignorant as to think anyone who works in fast food is just too stupid to do another job? One of my friend is a janitor and he's a genius. He programs and builds robots in his spare time and has a degree in engineering. He quit his engineering job to do something less stressful. I mean granted, that's different because he had a choice between a high paying job and a low paying one, but it still proves that not everyone working these "medial" jobs is stupid.

I hate it when I volunteer to help with something and then end up doing practically the whole thing myself because no one else has "the time" to help....c'mon people! :angry:

When things seem the worst but people do whatever they can to make it even worse.

Feeling like the good things can't possibly equal up to the bad things.

Being stuck in one place without being able to leave.

Seeing everyone succeed, be happy, make promotion and failing yourself even though you put so much more effort in everything than some of them do.

I dislike not knowing what other career path I can take out of college, besides an office job. I literally told myself, "Dallas has found his purpose in his life. Have you?"

House guests who are slobs. One who has no regard for the fact she's a guest. Bottles, wrappers, snacks left everywhere. Last time she was here, she'd get a new glass every time she had a beverage. And not even bring them into the kitchen. Ugggh

Back
Top Bottom