Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing people so much it feels physically manifested. My heart hurts. Distance sucks.

So sorry you are feeling down.:hug: It does suck, especially this time of year!

I second this. Distance sucks BIG TIME!:angry:

Oh, well I went to the point where I blatantly said what had to be said. I thought he'd be mad. But no, after one day of not talking he's happily talking to me again. And inviting me over. And randomly chatting again. :happy: Like nothing happened.

god yes. i will of course snap pics throughout the show and i usually record a couple songs, but i'm still into the show. if you focus too much on your camera or phone, i can't imagine you'd get much out of the show. i know there have been times i've focused too much on taking pics and i realise i missed a verse or something.

highly "motivational" beginning for the Christmas week at work! the computer-idiot boss discovered that we are behind with our project and now sort of brainstormed a shitstorm against everyone... damnit - when's he going to learn that things ain't going smoothly! hasn't he learned nothing from the years? we are always behind! always unexpected things and unexpected errors occur during the work, but he just don't get it... idiot! he should return to play the pool... when he is playing the pool, nothing interests him, despite that many things are always behind himself and he doesn't do the necessary things... :angry: argh...
this particular person drives everyone nuts! he's the sort of person who also always plays the victim!
oh well... it's the usual shitstorm time of the year at work anyway!

jealousy is the worst fucking emotion of all time!!!!!!!!!!

i'd give anything to be in Sydney right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sexywink: you would have LOVED it . . . there's always next time :)

I hate it when my best friend is doing his whiney act again while he KNOWS it pisses me off beyond relief. And when I get mad at him he goes whiney and victim. :| I just cannot win. Seriously is it so weird that when I organise a new year's party at MY house since my parents will be gone, that I find it strange when he asks me to come to his house because his parents want him there? Eh, I'm hosting a party, for MY friends, a lot which do not know you. So why would I want to send them all to the house of a guy they don't know, nor can locate....So I tried to be polite to him, saying if he wants to be with his parents that's fine, and that I'll see him another time. Now he KEEPS posting whiney messages that how he does nto understand why we can't host one together at his house, or that it's too bad that I won't see him at new year's then.. Wtf.

get.new.friends . . . life is too short to fill it with people who pull you down :hug:

well Mum's having full-blooded chemo. she will lose her hair and all. docs believe this will kill off any undetectable cells forming but can't say it won't come back, somewhere else, at any time.

that whole don't-believe-it-till-it-involves you thing.

:sigh:

oh f:censored: . . . cobl I am so sorry . . . cancer is the biggest b:censored:d out there . . . hugs and prayers and peace and strength to you, your family and your gorgeous mum :hug:

When my meager bonus is over a month late.

:madwife: . . . hope you managed to use at least a tiny bit for you lovely :hug:

That it's always the awkward or creepy guys that fall for me. And never one that I like. Now how the F am I supposed to tell a close friend to stop messaging me every fricking second of the day? He's far too easily hurt and goes to victim role irrationally quickly. Fuck this. :|

:uhoh: . . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a little :hi5: . . . tiz a particular skill we have eh GG :giggle: :hug:

A close friend of yours is creepy and awkward?

this made me laugh my ass off . . . is that bad??? . . . :shifty: :)

I hate not knowing.:|

this has always been a huge bug bear of mine . . . but I'm starting to figure out that what we need to know is revealed as we need to know it . . . it's just up to us to really really listen to that tap on the shoulder we get called instinct and run with it :hug:

I hate that all of this stress in my life has now made me physically ill!:sad:

. . . take care of you young lady :madwife: . . . (but I get it; these last few weeks have shown me that I perhaps need to take better care of myself too . . . or at least, find better ways to deal with the stresses that are an inevitable part of life . . . I hope it gets easier for you lovely :hug: )

It was voted on by the taxpayers 5 years ago. It's a "pay for performance" thing so some years we don't get it but this year we do. Everyone else got theirs 6 weeks ago, but for some reason a few of us were left off the list and had to appeal for it. Haven't had a raise for 3 years as well.

:|

:crack: He's still constantly trying to talk to me about pointless shit. Asking me what I'm doing, how I'm doing, what I'm planning to do.... WTF DUDE? Stop acting like a fucking lovesick GIRL.
I'm just gonna start talking about Bono or perhaps even prettyboy. God I can't take this shit anymore. :scream:

ETA: Yeah. I cracked. And ofcourse he twisted it in his usual way calling me a princess and that he would no longer bother me. Well great. He's leaving me alone, but ofcourse he'll make sure that I feel bad about this while it's not even my fucking fault! :scream:

*shudder* . . . :hug:

Runny nose :|

eeeek . . . feel better

Missing people so much it feels physically manifested. My heart hurts. Distance sucks.

Distance sucks ballz. :grumpy: We need teleportation!

And I hate people who do not take a hint. :rolleyes: Especially guys.

all of this ~ so very much :sigh:

that people treat concerts now as something to film on smartphones.

jump up and down! get crazy! don't just stand there and spectate!

OMG danny . . . this (to quote Buzz Lightyear) . . .to infinity and beyond. Don't get, don't like it and :shifty: may or may not have been guilty of making shrill squealy noises into video cameras in my time if said video camera has spent nearly entirety of show directly over my right shoulder :shifty:

hafta say I wish my camera hadn't died a tragic death prior to the shows and that my little phone had a better zoom whilst the boys were just here, but the desire for the music and the moment to just take me away won over . . . :heart:

and can I just add . . . don't stand there and spectate and then complain that the show was meh :doh: . . . you get out of it what you put in people :)

OMG danny . . . this (to quote Buzz Lightyear) . . .to infinity and beyond. Don't get, don't like it and :shifty: may or may not have been guilty of making shrill squealy noises into video cameras in my time if said video camera has spent nearly entirety of show directly over my right shoulder :shifty:

hafta say I wish my camera hadn't died a tragic death prior to the shows and that my little phone had a better zoom whilst the boys were just here, but the desire for the music and the moment to just take me away won over . . . :heart:

and can I just add . . . don't stand there and spectate and then complain that the show was meh :doh: . . . you get out of it what you put in people :)

yes yes yes a million times yes. i mean i too filmed a few portions of the show but i got about four, five minutes footage all up because i couldn't stand still and film. when i went with my cousins to Brisbane, they're huge fans, and they had a great time, but cousin James spent a lot of the gig filming, whereas Danny and I were dancing round like idiots.

you're so right - you're going to have a much better time if you get into it! and this is the same for life i'm discovering!

that people treat concerts now as something to film on smartphones.

jump up and down! get crazy! don't just stand there and spectate!

I film and take photos at the concerts I go to, but I definitely take care not to get caught up in it too much and actually enjoy the show :)

Same thing with the holidays; when in Europe I've often seen people walk up to a stunning lookout, take a photo and leave straight away without actually properly looking at the thing right in front of them. Don't get it at all.

yes yes yes a million times yes. i mean i too filmed a few portions of the show but i got about four, five minutes footage all up because i couldn't stand still and film. when i went with my cousins to Brisbane, they're huge fans, and they had a great time, but cousin James spent a lot of the gig filming, whereas Danny and I were dancing round like idiots.

you're so right - you're going to have a much better time if you get into it! and this is the same for life i'm discovering!

I do take a lot of photos but it doesn't take away from the experience for me. Filming I don't do much, only if I know a rare song is coming, like Bad or Mercy. ;)

i feel like crap today...
i hate that the shit-storming keeps continuing at work by the bosses! Everyone is pissed because they have to do it right before Christmas, again! a**holes... they changed the whole payment-system temporarily to get the project done! which practically means that no more time for a bit longer lunch and less time to wait for the morning kitchen meetings with the cute guy (though those have become quite rare as well) :( hell, i wonder if it's even reasonable to go to the toilet? ah, probably i'm just a bit over-exaggerating right now, but i just hated how it was all delivered to us!
i hate still not having a Christmas tree yet!
i hate still not having any Christmas mood at all :( despite all the snow and gingerbread smell etc
i hate that my dad is an a**hole too and will spend yet another Christmas at work because they pay double on holidays and he obviously prefers work over his family! oh well... i'm kind of used to it anyway, i think we would otherwise spend it arguing over something anyway! So more fun for mom and me then!

i'm sure there was something else that i hated, but i just forgot it at the moment...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We don't have a tree yet either, so, you're not alone there. :sigh:

I have a few hates too, like the flat tire in the pouring rain on Sunday prior to having to pick up Dad from the ER. Fun times :scream:

Time to go to the love thread now...

:hug: Sorry to hear that Edgetarian.

wanna swap? You can have my dad for christmas if you'd like! I wouldn't mind having one without him.

:hug: Sorry to hear that Edgetarian.

wanna swap? You can have my dad for christmas if you'd like! I wouldn't mind having one without him.

hah! we should just pack our dads and send them to... North Pole?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We don't have a tree yet either, so, you're not alone there.
sigh.gif

I have a few hates too, like the flat tire in the pouring rain on Sunday prior to having to pick up Dad from the ER. Fun times :scream:

Time to go to the love thread now...

:hug:
well, there's still at least two days to get the tree!! so all is not lost yet :)
sorry for your dad!! hope it's nothing that serious and that he will get well!

I just finished a commissioned drawing of an old car dealership for this guy that knows my grandparents and really likes old cars; it took almost a month and was really painstaking because I had to be really precise and I'm not used to drawing buildings. The guy came to get it last night and liked it a lot, then he said, "Can you draw another one, except bigger, and without the cars?" :| He told me before that he wanted the cars in front of the building, but now he says the cars make it look too "dated." It's an old building! Of course it looks dated! That's why he liked it in the first place! :banghead: And, no, I will not draw it all over again! :crazy: Now he wants to send the original to a friend and keep the altered image for himself. Thankfully, I know a photographer who is really good at altering images on Photoshop and has a gigantic printer. I will have a project for him after Christmas. It just irks me that people don't understand the effort that goes into artwork and that they think artists can just churn out art instantly like a human printing press. :rant:

Rant over.

Oh that sucks Lila. :hug: How bad is it?

Just age, memory, many health issues. Apparently my dad is home now. I was out all evening, so no one in the family caught me up yet or left any messages. I'll have to see tomorrow. Just one little change in medication, and it was a giant frickin' mess all around.

:hug:
well, there's still at least two days to get the tree!! so all is not lost yet :)
sorry for your dad!! hope it's nothing that serious and that he will get well!

Thanks, I think he's doing better. As for the tree, I dunno :sigh: :sad: It's been raining non-stop since Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom