Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Mum's having full-blooded chemo. she will lose her hair and all. docs believe this will kill off any undetectable cells forming but can't say it won't come back, somewhere else, at any time.

that whole don't-believe-it-till-it-involves you thing.

:sigh:

aw fuck Danny! :hug: That blows.

well Mum's having full-blooded chemo. she will lose her hair and all. docs believe this will kill off any undetectable cells forming but can't say it won't come back, somewhere else, at any time.

that whole don't-believe-it-till-it-involves you thing.

:sigh:

sorry to hear that :( :hug:

start... :rant:
i'm sort of fuming inside - totally pissed off over one of the bosses around here! he was a dumbass and deleted an ongoing part of the project just because he was too lazy to read properly and just kept hitting "yes" to every message that came up, and he knows nothing about computers and he sort of implied that I'm partially at fault though he actually said that "no one is blaming you..", but coming from him, let me laugh, this sentence has no value. yeah i am actually partially at fault for missing doing the backups for the project for last two weeks since it's temporarily my thing to do, but this event is totally his own black! the man also never lets me behind the comp to do it on any normal time of the day! he is always acting like a freakin' childish man - always whines when he doesn't get what he wants. He's the total example of learned helplessness... oh well, luckily we managed to rescue the project in other ways, but still.... even if we had lost the fail, it wouldn't have taken him that much to build it up again, but since of his learned helplessness factor and the fact that he must get everything in his way and immediately, it could have been an issue!
just pissed, honestly - when you do something good, they never appreciate it, but if you screw up once, they'll eat you alive, mentally... not a very motivating environment!

no biggie actually, but I as a Taurus have a certain quality of collecting all the shit inside me, which will once come out too if i'm too overloaded of shit..
seriously, i have a bad habbit of not letting go of things that piss me off... and i hate it!
end...:rant::censored::silent:

i hate that one of my co-workers is bashing my favorite local artist who is known for his very sarcastic jokes! she doesn't get them at all and finds them unsuitable!
her loss! my favourite local artist doesn't have to get all namby-pambics (yeah, had to use dictionary for this...) because of one event that she attended to! she blames him of not being more hearty over the issue and not blending in with the other performers... believe me, he is the most hearty person, but he will never stop being sarcastic and those two are strongly binded together in him!

That it's always the awkward or creepy guys that fall for me. And never one that I like. Now how the F am I supposed to tell a close friend to stop messaging me every fricking second of the day? He's far too easily hurt and goes to victim role irrationally quickly. Fuck this. :|

That it's always the awkward or creepy guys that fall for me. And never one that I like. Now how the F am I supposed to tell a close friend to stop messaging me every fricking second of the day? He's far too easily hurt and goes to victim role irrationally quickly. Fuck this. :|

yeah, i can relate! when out, it's always some really creepy and quite old (and sometimes badly drunk) guys that totally hit on me... screw them! i want someone that i want!!! and not settling for less :lol:
but your friend?? hmm... break it gently to him... tell him that you want to be available & single in case Bono should ever get a divorce or something like that :lol:

I hate not knowing.:|

it's bad not knowing! but sometimes knowing can hurt as much!

A close friend of yours is creepy and awkward?

He's the awkward part. He's my friend. It'll never work and no matter how people can say you can stay friends it just doesn't work that way. It gets awkward.
The only other guys who have ever fallen for me were very much of the creepy kind.
I hate not knowing.:|
:hug:
yeah, i can relate! when out, it's always some really creepy and quite old (and sometimes badly drunk) guys that totally hit on me... screw them! i want someone that i want!!! and not settling for less :lol:
but your friend?? hmm... break it gently to him... tell him that you want to be available & single in case Bono should ever get a divorce or something like that :lol:

it's bad not knowing! but sometimes knowing can hurt as much!

:lol: Well I always will be available for Bono, so my future guy would just have to live with it. But yeah, there's no such thing as breaking it gently with him. He'll immediately take offense of the highest level and play the victim card. :crack: That always happens.

I hate that all of this stress in my life has now made me physically ill!:sad:

I'm glad you got a bonus. We haven't had a raise/bonus here for 3 years. :angry:

It was voted on by the taxpayers 5 years ago. It's a "pay for performance" thing so some years we don't get it but this year we do. Everyone else got theirs 6 weeks ago, but for some reason a few of us were left off the list and had to appeal for it. Haven't had a raise for 3 years as well.

It was voted on by the taxpayers 5 years ago. It's a "pay for performance" thing so some years we don't get it but this year we do. Everyone else got theirs 6 weeks ago, but for some reason a few of us were left off the list and had to appeal for it. Haven't had a raise for 3 years as well.

We've had a wage freeze for 2.5 years. So I hear you there.

The good side, we still have jobs. But cost of living raise would be nice.

:lol: Well I always will be available for Bono, so my future guy would just have to live with it. But yeah, there's no such thing as breaking it gently with him. He'll immediately take offense of the highest level and play the victim card. :crack: That always happens.

awesome, then a polygamy camp is definitely needed ;)
but your friend.. :hmm: i guess he's just going to have to suck it up and settle with the situation! you can't always get what you want! unless he goes on forward to pursuit your heart in a normal, cute and appropriate way and growing out of the playing-the-victim-status! and then succeeding by any chance..

I hate that all of this stress in my life has now made me physically ill!:sad:

:( sorry to hear that, Amy!:hug:

:crack: He's still constantly trying to talk to me about pointless shit. Asking me what I'm doing, how I'm doing, what I'm planning to do.... WTF DUDE? Stop acting like a fucking lovesick GIRL.
I'm just gonna start talking about Bono or perhaps even prettyboy. God I can't take this shit anymore. :scream:

ETA: Yeah. I cracked. And ofcourse he twisted it in his usual way calling me a princess and that he would no longer bother me. Well great. He's leaving me alone, but ofcourse he'll make sure that I feel bad about this while it's not even my fucking fault! :scream:

:crack: He's still constantly trying to talk to me about pointless shit. Asking me what I'm doing, how I'm doing, what I'm planning to do.... WTF DUDE? Stop acting like a fucking lovesick GIRL.
I'm just gonna start talking about Bono or perhaps even prettyboy. God I can't take this shit anymore. :scream:

ETA: Yeah. I cracked. And ofcourse he twisted it in his usual way calling me a princess and that he would no longer bother me. Well great. He's leaving me alone, but ofcourse he'll make sure that I feel bad about this while it's not even my fucking fault! :scream:

Who needs a "friend" like that? :huh: Unless you guys met while you were in nursery school or something, you should tell this dude you "need your space" or something and slowly but surely lose him from your life. This dude is always going to want to bust out of the friend zone. I know it sounds harsh, but it might be the best move for your own personal sanity.

:hug: don't feel bad about it! you just needed to tell him and i still think he needs to suck it up if he still wants to be your friend in the future! you can't let yourself being driven to nuts by such people!!

Who needs a "friend" like that? :huh: Unless you guys met while you were in nursery school or something, you should tell this dude you "need your space" or something and slowly but surely lose him from your life. This dude is always going to want to bust out of the friend zone. I know it sounds harsh, but it might be the best move for your own personal sanity.

I've been friends with him since I was 12.. We usually did great but the last few years we've had a couple of fallouts. Most of them "coincidentally" right before my birthday. Haven't had a gift from him in 3 years, either because we were in a stupid fight over nothing or he was broke.
I guess you're right. But it's not going to be easy to let him go. My parents are rather fond of him as well. And a lot of people claim we'd be great together. :rolleyes: Not in my book!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom