Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That it's a Sunday evening, it's 10pm and I've got to stay up until I finish the end of my dissertation. It doesn't have to be in until Wednesday but I know this week is going to be so busy if I don't do it know it won't get done :sigh: Roll on Friday!

Purple, I hope things get better. But you will always be fun to me! :hug: I love you JUST the way you are! :kiss:

:cute: you two ~ made me all misty :kiss:

and it's big brother 'just can't be arsed' ~ I'd hi5 ya but you know :slotheryness:

< spending 47 minutes on hold to ticket collection agency only to be put on hold AGAIN while the operator goes to find out the answer to your query, and yup, got cut off before she came back :gah: :grumpy:

i hate that i obviously missed him by the second today :( scent of his perfume still lingered in the air...

I hate how media creates false representations! all the information gets "lost in translation" and starts to transfigure :( bastards...

monday morning :yuck:

and that I am becoming THE biggest debbie downer at the minute . . . full time work + full time mummying + full time everything else in between = beyond exhausted purple person . . . 2 more weeks to go and fingers crossed I can dig that happy chick up again, she was sooooo much more fun :)

I hate mondays. :grumpy: Especially when it's slippery and you can barely see more than 1 meter in front of you!

:hug: Hope you can get a break soon! Don't push yourself too hard.

You mean an inflatable Santa riding a Harley in the middle of someone's lawn doesn't fill your heart with the spirit of Christmas?

:crack:

I'm actually with you on this one. I hate those things with a passion. They are tacky enough when they're filled up, but during the day, it looks like you have a bunch of crap in your yard and it's an eyesore. My home office window looks straight over to my neighbor's yard and he goes off the deep end with them every year. I'm guessing they'll make an appearance this weekend and I'll get to look at piles of deflated plastic for another 6 weeks :angry:

Thanks for understanding. At least in my apartment I don't have to view any tacky decorations. That's gotta suck to look at that all day for 6 weeks.

Thanks for understanding. At least in my apartment I don't have to view any tacky decorations. That's gotta suck to look at that all day for 6 weeks.

I might get a break this year, he (the neighbor) has his arm in a sling and hasn't put them out yet! Not that I'm celebrating his injury or anything but I'm not hating the inflatable-crap-free view right now!

Gossip. :angry:
Don't people ever watch Bambi and listen to Thumper's advice, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"??

I also hate that I can no longer count with one hand the number of my family and friends who got a divorce (or are getting one). That number used to be 1 for the longest time. Then within the last 2 years, it's been rapidly increasing like it's a trend or something...

I might get a break this year, he (the neighbor) has his arm in a sling and hasn't put them out yet! Not that I'm celebrating his injury or anything but I'm not hating the inflatable-crap-free view right now!

Wow, talk about timing. Maybe he'll heal up right after Christmas. :wink:

Lately, it seems like my hands get really cold and it takes me forever to warm them up. It is going to be a long winter.

Stolen from my PGO post. :reject::lol:

I hate that the Rocky Horror production that I went to see in October and me and my friend Kat planned to go see next year again ( as we assumed they'd still be touring :reject::lol: ) are no more now. They did the last show on 4th December. :sad:

:sad::reject::lol:

( But it was soooo much fun. I wanna go again. I guess I will have to live vicariously through the DVD of the film. :sad::scream::lol: )

I hate that the new neighbor thinks it's okay to hammer off and on for 2+ hours... at 10PM.

Apartments can suck like that. If he's lucky, I won't play my guitars loud when he's trying to relax. Or worse.... I won't turn on Justin Bieber and leave it on for him to listen to all day and night!

teachers who give more work than necessary. :|

:hug: hate to tell you my lovely friend, it's just preparation for that big ole world that awaits you :hug:

Insomnia.. day four of so far not sleeping at night

:( sending you a bunch of soothing, sleepy, ommmmm vibes; hope you get some sleep soon, I've been there, and no doubt will be again, and it's nasty with a capital F*** Off!

I hate that the new neighbor thinks it's okay to hammer off and on for 2+ hours... at 10PM.

Apartments can suck like that. If he's lucky, I won't play my guitars loud when he's trying to relax. Or worse.... I won't turn on Justin Bieber and leave it on for him to listen to all day and night!

I :lol: until I realised that you might actually own some Justin Bieber, and well, then I got a little sad :wink: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom