Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When someone calls and lets the phone ring endlessly. I think that after the tenth ring you might want to give up & figure we're not home or able to answer. The caller let it ring 34 times tonight. Maddy said they called yesterday and did the same thing. And guess what? The phone just started ringing again. (It's hubby's friend and I don't want to answer). We're already on ring 11 while I typed this.

:banghead:

I hate ppl who steal things. Someone stole our friggin' CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS from our front yard!! Who the F does that?!!?!?!? :madwife: :gah: :crack: :doh:

I think I've lost all faith in humanity.
how lame! that sucks. :hug: someone did that to us once actually, though it was easter decorations. my dad saw them do it and chased after them. :giggle:

i hate that i lost my ring that i really-really liked!!! now i must buy a new one exactly like this! cause i couldn't find mine anywhere :(
i never loose anything! guess this is what happens when fingers shrink non-existant because of the cold, rings start to slip off :lol:

When someone calls and lets the phone ring endlessly. I think that after the tenth ring you might want to give up & figure we're not home or able to answer. The caller let it ring 34 times tonight. Maddy said they called yesterday and did the same thing. And guess what? The phone just started ringing again. (It's hubby's friend and I don't want to answer). We're already on ring 11 while I typed this.

:banghead:

Pick up and start talking like Charlie Brown's teacher.

I hate that I have to go outside right now and start my car, which looks like a block of ice!:crack:

Good times!:huh:

Call me a Bah Humbug. Call me whatever. Here's what I really hate:

Over the top Christmas light displays. Like shit that's gonna blow a circuit town-wide from all the juice it's sucking. Those freakin' balloon thingies that have air blowing into them are scary as shit too. I can understand the Christmas spirit and all but does it have to be so tacky. :huh:

I hate when people aren't straight with you. Just be honest people, really!:crack:

Call me a Bah Humbug. Call me whatever. Here's what I really hate:

Over the top Christmas light displays. Like shit that's gonna blow a circuit town-wide from all the juice it's sucking. Those freakin' balloon thingies that have air blowing into them are scary as shit too. I can understand the Christmas spirit and all but does it have to be so tacky. :huh:

You mean an inflatable Santa riding a Harley in the middle of someone's lawn doesn't fill your heart with the spirit of Christmas?

:crack:

I'm actually with you on this one. I hate those things with a passion. They are tacky enough when they're filled up, but during the day, it looks like you have a bunch of crap in your yard and it's an eyesore. My home office window looks straight over to my neighbor's yard and he goes off the deep end with them every year. I'm guessing they'll make an appearance this weekend and I'll get to look at piles of deflated plastic for another 6 weeks :angry:

You mean an inflatable Santa riding a Harley in the middle of someone's lawn doesn't fill your heart with the spirit of Christmas?

:crack:

I'm actually with you on this one. I hate those things with a passion. They are tacky enough when they're filled up, but during the day, it looks like you have a bunch of crap in your yard and it's an eyesore. My home office window looks straight over to my neighbor's yard and he goes off the deep end with them every year. I'm guessing they'll make an appearance this weekend and I'll get to look at piles of deflated plastic for another 6 weeks :angry:

Hahaha! So it has been my Dad's DREAM to have one of these obnoxiously gigantic inflatable snowmen/Santas/whatever on the front lawn. And he has been forbidden from doing so by my Mom, who told him that she'd pierce it with her Ginsu knife.

I hate rude people, especailly those that think they are better than anyone else.

*wishestherewasaflippingthebirdsmilie*

myself

/emo

*squeeze dg2 to pieces* :hug: :hug: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :hug: :hug:

monday morning :yuck:

and that I am becoming THE biggest debbie downer at the minute . . . full time work + full time mummying + full time everything else in between = beyond exhausted purple person . . . 2 more weeks to go and fingers crossed I can dig that happy chick up again, she was sooooo much more fun :)

and that I am becoming THE biggest debbie downer at the minute . . . full time work + full time mummying + full time everything else in between = beyond exhausted purple person . . . 2 more weeks to go and fingers crossed I can dig that happy chick up again, she was sooooo much more fun :)

:hug::hug::hug:
we still love ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom