Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to hear this, GG. :hug: I can completely sympathize/empathize, because it's such an echo of my younger days. There was usually an excess of alcohol involved on my father's part. :sad:

Yeah, that's the exact cause here too. And he always thinks he's SOOooo hillarious when drunk. And loud. SO bloody loud. Always turns the radio on super loud as well.

I'm seriously pissed because the screen of my laptop broke when one of my speakers fell on it, yesterday on christmas day. It'll probably cost 500 euro to get it fixed.

Merry Christmas to me.

Yeah, that's the exact cause here too. And he always thinks he's SOOooo hillarious when drunk. And loud. SO bloody loud. Always turns the radio on super loud as well.
oh god i hear you. i can't stand mean or sad drunks. if you're not going to be happy when drunk, please just don't ever touch any alcohol ever. please. :hug:

for my own contribution, i hate that my stomach hurts. i have no idea why it hurts but i've wanted to go to sleep hours ago but it hurts too much to sleep. ugh.

oh god i hear you. i can't stand mean or sad drunks. if you're not going to be happy when drunk, please just don't ever touch any alcohol ever. please. :hug:

for my own contribution, i hate that my stomach hurts. i have no idea why it hurts but i've wanted to go to sleep hours ago but it hurts too much to sleep. ugh.
Yep. I don't mind happy drunks or if people want to get sad drunk alone. But annoying drunks? GTFO!

Did you eat something bad? Acid reflux? :hug: Hope it gets better.

Our dad got mean. :sad:
:hug: That's even worse.

Neighbors who want to know everything about you so they could compete with you. Meaning, how much money do you make? Where did you go to college? Who did your windows? How much did your new door cost? :mad:

Stress. Not knowing who cares and who doesn't. Waiting.

i also care :hug: and yeah... waiting sucks! and I'm discovering that missing someone around also sucks.. :shifty::(

and i hate when someone tries to talk people out of something! I saw an opinion forming today in the morning from someone (over an issue very close to my heart, so i was happy to see her taking some kind of stand!) and then someone just started to talk her out of it! pisses me off... everyone has a right to make their own choices!!
she doesn't have a very strong character anyway, so she would probably fell out of her quickly promised commitment anyway without the other one talking her out of it, but at least it mattered that she thought about it and paid attention over an issue!

Neighbors who want to know everything about you so they could compete with you. Meaning, how much money do you make? Where did you go to college? Who did your windows? How much did your new door cost? :mad:

Exhaggarate(how the F do you spell that word?) everything, they'll stop soon enough. :wink: If they can't compete and win, it's not fun.

i also care :hug: and yeah... waiting sucks! and I'm discovering that missing someone around also sucks.. :shifty::(

and i hate when someone tries to talk people out of something! I saw an opinion forming today in the morning from someone (over an issue very close to my heart, so i was happy to see her taking some kind of stand!) and then someone just started to talk her out of it! pisses me off... everyone has a right to make their own choices!!
she doesn't have a very strong character anyway, so she would probably fell out of her quickly promised commitment anyway without the other one talking her out of it, but at least it mattered that she thought about it and paid attention over an issue!

Thanks so much!:hug: I love how you are trying to see the positive in that situation too!

* listens for referee *

Unnecessary family drama. 5 yards. 4th down.

Hmmmm... Might need to punt.

:hug::hug::hug: I'm here for you E_O! Thanks for the giggles yesterday. Enough about my "boots"!:shifty:

Todays hate: still not knowing exactly where I stand, but getting to the point where I don't give a shit!!!!:wink:

Sorry Lila. I am in a smiliar situation with my grandparents and it it emotionally exhausting. :hug::hug::hug:

:shifty:i still hate not having any excuses left or rather the incapability to think them up!!! the good and believable ones at least... :rolleyes:

and i hate that when i want to post, the scheduled maintenance always comes up! :reject::D

hugs to anyone in need of it :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:to you as well!

I hate people who only see how a situation affects them, and doesn't see how it hurts those around them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom