Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I missed Purple on FB this morning. Now I'll probably have to wait until 11 p.m. to chat:sad:

:hi5: . . . :cute:

but would you have used the same tags now :hmm: :laugh:

Nope
grumpyhmm.gif

I hate when someone I thought was a friend lets me down. Live and learn I guess!

:lol: . . . I thought the 'wombles' tag added a certain sunshine and light amongst all the whinging . . . and you know, if you want some happy stuff there is always this thread

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f201/the-things-i-love-part-bajillion-and-one-207153.html

:wink:

< hates that she now has to hand over el computah to the feral 11 year old :angry: . . . I need my own computah nao :scream:

Wombles :cute:

You might have to ask Santa for a laptop :hyper:

oh, I hate pretty much everything and everyone at the moment. :angry:
cept mah peeps here :loveshower:

^ am assuming you are referring to some strange football related shenanigans . . . and not the futbol for which I have much love :D

cin and romi and purrl :hug: and :wave:

< that chick they have recruited as a judge in junior masterchef *nails on blackboard irritating* :angry:

< has completely switched off cuz the blue lady just annoys the pants off me :gah: . . . the first few rounds of any of these reality shows annoy the bedazzlies out of me anyway; I'll start watching again when the pressure ramps up and the possibility of tanties is more real :laugh: :evil:

Not a big hate today but......

I hate that times zones make chatting with some of my friends a bit challenging!:(

Having to consider giving up on my job because it isn't going anywhere and isn't a steady enough income! I love teaching, but 5 years without a class of my own is really tough!:sad:

Old lady drivers who slow down to a snail's pace while turning left at a stoplight. The light is GREEN, lady - you can speed it up a little bit! :angry:

Waiting 45 minutes, sitting on the table in the exam room at the doctor's office, wearing only a gown and a sheet, after having sat in the waiting room for half an hour before being called. Too bad I couldn't have taken a nap! :angry:

I usually bring my iPod. And I would have napped if I were you. I've had longer waits with one particular doctor, even when I'm the first patient after lunch. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom