Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in a queue desperately trying to get Glastonbury tickets whilst the seetickets website goes into absolute meltdown. Two hours after they went on sale. :crack:

Waking up with Hey There Delilah on my alarm clock radio. :| And then having that shitty excuse for a song stuck in your head all morning while you have to work. I don't think I've ever been in such a foul mood in the morning. EVER.

Waking up with Hey There Delilah on my alarm clock radio. :| And then having that shitty excuse for a song stuck in your head all morning while you have to work. I don't think I've ever been in such a foul mood in the morning. EVER.

i could never decide whether i liked or hated that song... in the end i hated it.

They still play that song on the radio? :|

When asshole drivers tail you, even though you're going well over the speed limit, and there's another empty lane in which they could easily pass you in. :angry: I slowed down on purpose, yet this idiot kept staying in my lane. :tsk:

I hate when people are angry about something, and take it out on you. I'm not hanging around for that anymore!:crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom