Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You put

Lol at this whole banana/cake conversation going on...:lol:

Today I was reading my essay-type thing in front of my English class, like everyone else had to do before me, and goddamn it, I couldn't catch my breath towards the end! I couldn't even utter complete sentences by the end of it in one breath, and the last words I said were so shaky and wavery, I'm pretty sure I sounded like I was about to cry! So embarassing! :angry:

This happened one other time when I was a freshman(I'm a junior now), but it was a lot worse back then and I was basically hyperventilating for the whole thing. I don't know why I was so nervous, I knew it wasn't so big of a deal, and I have one or two friends in that class who I can casually talk to, so I could've pretended I was talking to them, but no, I had to go and freak out! :angry:

I hate Christmas stuff in stores in September. It was already in some stores weeks ago.

Christmas and Halloween-it's a holidaypalooza

Be glad you're not in design/marketing like I am. We have to prepare that stuff months in advance. :lol: I was working on my Christmas project in July. :lol: :crack:

It's ridiculous how early it starts. I love Christmas, but I'm not interested in Christmas appearing in stores in the late summer/early fall. :lol:

I hates cold that drag on forever! Day 10 today! At least I am starting to feel better!:D

All you people with warm weather. :angry: :lol: It's dreary and depressing here. Grey skies and lots of rain. :sigh: It's typical for this area in the fall, but some days I do wish I lived somewhere tropical.

I hate having a hard time falling asleep at night. Last night I kept hearing all these strange noises that were freaking me out, and making it impossible to fall asleep. I was so exhausted and desperate for sleep, but I just couldn't fall asleep. :yawn: Hopefully tonight will be better!

I know what you mean Thora, I once lived there to! It drags on forever!:hug:

I hope tonight is restful for you!

I hate that when I have my iPod on... ear buds in my ears... my co-workers STILL insist on talking to me -- and not about anything important.

Ugh.
Oh, that's not a problem now is it? Just "pretend" you can't hear him due to your music and keep working. :D Works on the bus for me when annoying boys are trying to chat me up.

:up: i also hate this.

i too feel quite crappy sometimes, but i keep it to my bloody self. nothing worse than killing the mood

Same here. I know I can complain quite sometimes but I tend to keep most things to myself to not ruin the mood.

Then again. I hate my cold right now. But that's all, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom