Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know.... if it was not for fundraising I may not be a U2 fan.. When i was in middle school we had a magazine sale. I went around selling stuff door to door. I only sold enough stuff to get a couple CDs. I chose a U2 CD randomly.

But I do hate the pressure those damn fundraisers place on kids and on the people who open doors and then have to hear about all that junk.

you know.... if it was not for fundraising I may not be a U2 fan.. When i was in middle school we had a magazine sale. I went around selling stuff door to door. I only sold enough stuff to get a couple CDs. I chose a U2 CD randomly.

there's got to be a way my kids can work that story into their sales pitch :D

It's just as bad at the office--no kids ringing your doorbell, but their parents (who never give you the time of day otherwise) "drop by to chat." Bite me. :angry:
god, i know. i hated back when i worked in offices when coworkers who hated me suddenly became my best friend when one of their kids was selling something.

at least they all sold shit i liked and i didn't go overboard buying stuff from them.

When adults use those "pre-made" status update things on Facebook, which are generally created by 12 year old girls in desperate need of spellcheck. And 99% of the time, it's the word most central to the message that is misspelled! My favorite one this morning was "liked" by a 30-something (actually closer to 40) friend of the family:

Ignorant Bitch likes "seriously, are you fucking retarted?" on ♥.

Really?? Either use your own adult brain to come up with something witty/clever/deep or just tell us about your breakfast or something. Or better yet, just shut up :)

When adults use those "pre-made" status update things on Facebook, which are generally created by 12 year old girls in desperate need of spellcheck. And 99% of the time, it's the word most central to the message that is misspelled! My favorite one this morning was "liked" by a 30-something (actually closer to 40) friend of the family:

Really?? Either use your own adult brain to come up with something witty/clever/deep or just tell us about your breakfast or something. Or better yet, just shut up :)

They spelled retarded wrong.

Ignorant Bitch likes "seriously, are you fucking retarted?" on ♥.

Maybe the person in question was a tart, and then wasn't a tart, but now has relapsed and is a tart again. So ... retarted. :D

i hate the "boyss are such fucking jerks" ones. none of them are called that, by that's what they all implicitly mean.

god forbid it could be you with the problem.

Hate those bastards :gah: I've had my share!!! :angry:

Bananas = :yuck:

Family medical issues :gah:

Lila . . . lean if you need to angel:hug:

Maybe the person in question was a tart, and then wasn't a tart, but now has relapsed and is a tart again. So ... retarted. :D

:lmao: awesome

i hate the "boyss are such fucking jerks" ones. none of them are called that, by that's what they all implicitly mean.

god forbid it could be you with the problem.

so you're saying we could be the problem :tsk: :wink:

< that Glee is back ~ and in spite of myself I just can't stop watching / singing /dancing along :shifty: :doh: :dance:

you all seem quite normal... it's the girls on my facebook who go around kissing every second bloke at nightclubs who are joining these groups.

* i say quite because we've all got 10000 posts on a u2 forum :lol:

you all seem quite normal... it's the girls on my facebook who go around kissing every second bloke at nightclubs who are joining these groups.

* i say quite because we've all got 10000 posts on a u2 forum :lol:

*normal* :cute: :lol:

guys suck!! because they didn't resist it when i threw myself at them!

bastards! :tsk:

< really really really really hate the fake tan thing ~ and even worse, girls (cuz lets face it there aren't too many dudes, aside from the odd body builder out there, who use the crap) who apply it badly and have the stains between their fingers, on their wrists and in the teeny tiny wrinkles on their fingers/ ankles/ knees / knuckles ~ sheesh, get a clue, it's not classy, it's not fooling anybody AND it smells bad :scream:

People who seem to complain/whine about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.

(Some Interferencer's may fit this description :shifty: Not you people, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom