Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:s To everyone. :kiss:

I hate getting an invite to a family members 21st and knowing that someone who you REALLY don't need to see will be there. ( The thought of seeing this person make me wanna cry ). I don't want to let my niece down though. :reject: My ex boyfriend might come with me to help me through it but I will end up anxious all night. :sigh::reject:

I hate getting an invite to a family members 21st and knowing that someone who you REALLY don't need to see will be there. ( The thought of seeing this person make me wanna cry ). I don't want to let my niece down though. :reject: My ex boyfriend might come with me to help me through it but I will end up anxious all night. :sigh::reject:

Reducing me to tears just thinking about going to this. :sad::reject:

:|

When you are driving at night and the idiot driving towards you does not turn off their highbeams!!!! :madwife:

I'm guilty of this too at times, but I don't like how actions can be taken and things can be said, or not, based on what other people might think.

:hug:s To everyone. :kiss:

Glad he'll be there with you. And know that all the PGP is with you in spirit :hug:

I hate it when people say they hate kids. You were a kid once yourself!

When I tell people that, they say "Oh, I wasn't rowdy, loud, and out of control like that! I was well-behaved!"

Bull! All kids at one point in their lives get rowdy. And if you really want to blame someone for an out of control kid, blame the parents for not disciplining them.

my puppy has been sick to her stomach for four straight days now. Picking up some meds that will hopefully take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom