Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: . . . this one might be more fun :weekend: he he he

True. And this one might be even more fun, but your head is gonna hurt in the morning. :tsk::
sicysbirfdaycrab2.gif

sometimes I hate my big mouth. sometime's it's someone's small ears......

hey, i can use that as a lyric.

something i hate - when singers don't use all the letters in a word in a song. it bugs me when i notice it. case in point, Feeling Yourself Disintegrate by The Flaming Lips. Wayne Coyne sings "feeeeeeeeling yourself disinnnagrate"

Oh, wow, I didn't even realize that you were Dutch.

:)

damn, i thought you were making a funny :lol:

:wink: Well now you do. So why do you hate my folk then?

I was kidding. I know you are Dutch, and I only put that I dislike the Dutch because you had posted above me.

I was going to say that I actually like the Dutch because they have great senses of humor but, I'm rethinking all of that now. :)

damn, i thought you were making a funny :lol:

I was.

:(

I hate it when you send an invitation email over a MONTH before your birthday, and people start telling you TWO DAYS before said bithday that they have to work that evening. :| Wtf. You couldn't have asked the day off a fucking month earlier? Nice to know how much people care about me. And it's not just one. That's the fourth person.

I hate it when you send an invitation email over a MONTH before your birthday, and people start telling you TWO DAYS before said bithday that they have to work that evening. :| Wtf. You couldn't have asked the day off a fucking month earlier? Nice to know how much people care about me. And it's not just one. That's the fourth person.

I'm so familiar with that. :hug::hug:

I really don't get where their manners have gone. 2 days before a party you're not gonna cancel. Ah well, at least there's also good news, my best friend, who wasn't supposed to be able to come called me that he made some arrangements to leave work(on a camping in the south of holland, for school) early so he can come to my birthday! :love: He made my day a bit brighter with that.

That would be me and I'm pretty sure that a friend has lied to me about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom