Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: You're absolutely, right, Romi. And I think I've decided on a solution. I'm just going to start wearing my headphones/earbuds every night, & play music while I web surf. Good tunes > crap television :D

That was what I was going to suggest.

having so much work to get through today that it wakes you up at 2.27am . . . and 40 minutes later the *dammit I still can't get back to sleep* fairies are sticking with me . . .:| . . . oh well, at least I have more time to get excited about set list parties and stalk play with my favourite blue craicers :shifty: . . . :laugh:

and, cuz I'm tired and cranky I'm adding another one today ( :D ) . . . I missed the midnight opening for the new iPhone . . . phooey . . . fatigue claimed me . . . damn me and my silly human needs :crack: :giggle:

I'm on a roll with the hate....

Callers who contact your place of business to ask questions, then argue with you that what you've told them isn't right. :mad: If you know so damn much about how things are run here, why'd you call me & waste 10 minutes of my time? Makes me want to get all stabby with people. :ohmy:

fat-tony-picture.jpg

i don't get mad... i get stabby

:shifty: not knowing how to use the search function properly :reject:

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
n
d

that it's 6am Saturday morning, it is absolutely hosing down outside and my boys, potentially have a rugby :)yuck:) game in an hour and a half and the wet weather line STILL has not been updated . . .:angry: . . . I do not wanna rouse this house and fly around like a maniac getting every body sorted if this game is going to be canned . . . they need their sleep . . . and truth be told, I am l :heart: ving the solitude :)

EDIT . . . squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just checked again and hallelujah jubilee, their game is off :happydance: . . . saturday morning is all mine :heart:

christ you're quick. :lol:

the tv show. i didn't even know there was a game

<ghost_voice> I'm all around youuuuuuuuuu!

King of the hill is the same as king of the mountain. Favorite game of boys grades 3-6.

Yay Purple! :yippie: :cute:

:grouphug:

< just got a phone call from a work colleague . . . informing me that she will be late into the office on Monday morning because she has had to stay back 5 or 10 minutes each night this past week and needs to make up the time . . .this kind of shit does my head in . . . we finish at 3:30pm every afternoon and get 16 weeks holiday a year for crying out loud . . . are.you.kidding.me:angry: . . . that kind of smallness needs a kick in the teeth :madspit:

*drinks more red wine and :zen: *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom