Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not directed at anyone here.

You are an evil cunt bitch slut whore who is trying to destroy my friends.
You are a miserable piece of shit who can't help but show your true, very, very ugly colours.
Classless, tasteless, desperate whore.
You WILL get what you deserve.

* edited to put the un back in a word. Wasn't sure we could actually use that word here, but it is very richly deserved in this case.

You are an evil cunt bitch slut whore who is trying to destroy my friends.
You are a miserable piece of shit who can't help but show your true, very, very ugly colours.
Classless, tasteless, desperate whore.
You WILL get what you deserve.
I have no idea who this is about, but reading this is terribly cathartic!!!! :love:

Cunt.

Wanted to make it 3 posts in a row.

Great word.

A lot of girls don't like it.

Best way to change the girl part of my name. It'll always remind me of that wee fella that posted here a short while. :love: He was so amusing.

I hate it when people aren't clear. :grumpy: I don't get hints damnit, I need clarity.

Cunt.

Wanted to make it 3 posts in a row.

Great word.

A lot of girls don't like it.

Got into a bitch fight with a guy who felt the need to call anyone and everyone some sort of derogatory name including that one, just because they were trying to defend one another. Needless to say, I won. :wink:

So I hate trolls.

My iMac's keyboard broke today, the computer isn't recognising it at all which is just wonderful. Replacing it would be £55 or £70 for the wireless, no thank you! :happy:

bad feedback for my thesis from the profs assistant....yes I hate. especially because I now know that it is totally unrealistic to start my job in 2 weeks. :gah: :gah: and I also know that I probably won't have a job anymore if I tell them that I cannot start due to this uni shit. :panic:

People acting like assholes because I can't deal with unexpected situations. :| It's not like it's my fault I was born this way. Fucktards.

Impotent rage. :mad: Wanting to crack someone's fucking teeth and yet not wanting to risk someone else's well-being as a fallout. People can be so ugly and integrity goes straight out the window when it comes down to money, doesn't it? But really, do NOT mess with me and mine.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:zen:

And no, the initial sentence has nothing to do with my man's ability to perform. :laugh: :shifty:

Last post: kafrun

Impotent rage. Wanting to crack someone's fucking teeth and yet not wanting to risk someone else's well-being as a fallout. People can be so ugly and integrity goes straight out the window when it comes down to money, doesn't it? But really, do NOT mess with me and mine.

And no, the initial sentence has nothing to do with my man's ability to perform.

^ I understand on certain levels. :hug:

Why do siblings have to be the ones that make you want to beat the ever-loving fuck out of them? Four years apart isn't far enough. But you gotta love 'em...

Peoplepeoplepeoplepeoplepeople.

Alternatively, assholes.
Alternatively, rude customers.

Lastly, best description: SHITTY DAY!

Religion... I don't believe in it... I hope I'm not offending anyone...
And those long, awkward car rides with my stepfather. We never talk... and I try to prevent him from talking anyway because I HATE HIS VOICE.

When people who don´t know English want to pronounce a word like a native English speaker, but their pronounciation is A DISASTER, TERRIBLE (it´s impossible to describe here how they try to pronounce u.u) I mean, if they want to pronounce RIGHT, they should go to a school AND END OF STORY!!!!
They do it worse than me, I know.
And also when they pronounce the word as it´s written, I said to them, for example with spider, "Hey, you could say "espaider" at least if you can´t say "spaider" " so they tell me "weeell, I don´t study English like you" ¬¬

And those long, awkward car rides with my stepfather. We never talk...

:hug: Same with my dad...although really I just tend to feel awkward around people in general if I don't think like them...

Why do siblings have to be the ones that make you want to beat the ever-loving fuck out of them?

You. Are a mindreader.

More specifically, my brother being hateful just after he returned from a college visit. I mean, really...at what point are you glad to see me, kid? >.<

Hugs to everyone! :grouphug:

I hate doing my taxes. However, I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when they are complete.

Busted my ass of in my programming class to get a B.

Minus.

So I busted my ass off in order to achieve. In order to maintain a GPA of 3.2 cumulative to stay in the Honors College.

And I get a B. Minus. Which leaves me at a 3.15 unless a miracle comes back from my Anthropology test.

Fuck the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom