Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:
:hug: for all those that need them and congrats to LN7 on those test results. :applaud:

I hate ticket anxiety. :angry:Trying for Glasto tickets in few minutes. :panic::crack:

:hug: ticket anxiety is the pits :yuck: hope the ticketing gods smiled on you angel :)

< as I tap out little messages on zeh fancy phone I realise I'm doing the ugly old lady squint coupled with holding mah phone at arms length so I can focus ~ time for glasses dagnabbit :madwife: the descent into my dotage has begun :ohmy: :laugh:

:hug : ticket anxiety is the pits :yuck : hope the ticketing gods smiled on you angel : )

Thanks purple. :hug: Got a ticket and coach package eventually. Kept getting to booking page then it would screw up, lost 3 tickets that way. :angry:

Did you get lucky? Seetickets have shaved years off my life, I hate buying tickets, so so stressful :lol:

Eventually. :yippie::hyper: They took years of my life too. :lol:

So sad for friends who couldn't get them though. :(

This is the reason I came to this thread to share my hate for seetickets. :lol:

That sucks, cause it's not something you can turn off. Sometimes the brain really needs a switch!

Perhaps the only thing I know on this is that for some people it helps to 'write the worries off'. Just type or write them on a piece of paper(or on computer,ofcourse), write everything you're worried about or think and random thoughts and stuff... and when you're done, crumple the piece of paper and throw it away, or delete the document. Then your worries are gone and you should be able to sleep.

Jem :yippie: :hi5: . . . I'll be stalky stalking you via fb all through Glastonbury :D

:grouphug: time . . . ^ what she said . . . and then you fold up the piece of paper and put it in the freezer . . . it works I swear . . . trust me :shifty: :coocoo: :wink:

and Lila . . . extra :hug: for you . . . my whinge . . . sleeping in when I need to be up early :doh: . . . now off to face my morning :panic: :laugh:

Freezer you say? I might try that too! I usually vent in here, and then go on my merry way!:wink:

Maybe it's not you, but it's that they fail at understanding others..
Maybe. :shrug: Or maybe I don't put myself across right. Or maybe it's them. Maybe I'm hyper-sensitive. Who knows, just a thought.

Worries, life, etc. :(
This. :hug:

< Unexplained health issues. Just when I thought I'd gotten over a mysterious stomach bug, I woke up again this morning feeling very ill. I wish I could figure out what's triggering it, because it's very unpleasant. :slant:

Maybe. :shrug: Or maybe I don't put myself across right. Or maybe it's them. Maybe I'm hyper-sensitive. Who knows, just a thought.

This. :hug:

< Unexplained health issues. Just when I thought I'd gotten over a mysterious stomach bug, I woke up again this morning feeling very ill. I wish I could figure out what's triggering it, because it's very unpleasant. :slant:

Hope you are feeling better soon. Could it be something you ate/drank? Stress?

Not feeling so hot here myself, and that lack of sleep didn't help matters. And to add insult to injury, my computer is f**ked up. Can someone just shoot me? :scream:

- nearly shitting my pants when i thought an assignment was due march 20th. thank god it was may 20th! but still, boo assignments. which brings me to...
- writing papers. soooo don't want to write this paper.

FUCKING ASSIGNMENTS!!

Fuck my stupid apathy and laziness and procrastination that has led me to writing a crap essay that was due on Friday but will (hopefully anyway!!) instead be handed in tomorrow (Tuesday) morning before 9am for a 5% deduction for lateness.

My stupid farking head. JUST STOP IT. stop it stop it stop it. :scream: :sad:

It hurts, it aches, it swells. I stumble around sometimes. I am not drunk, really! >_<;;

Post-concussion syndrome. It doesn't rock.

Also! I get to see little sparklies that herald another ruined day because I have yet. another. migraine.

And I'm supposed to get and keep a job. If I like, can't work....how does that happen? Ahhahahahhahaaaaaa...*carts self to padded room*

Being sick, but going to work anyways because I have no sick days. (I'm not full time.):|

Hope you are feeling better soon. Could it be something you ate/drank? Stress?

Not feeling so hot here myself, and that lack of sleep didn't help matters. And to add insult to injury, my computer is f**ked up. Can someone just shoot me? :scream:
I don't know what it is. It plagued me for about a week, only happening about 3 mornings within that week, early, in the wee hours, then it was gone for a couple weeks, now it's back. I can't seem to trace it to any food or habit before bed. I feel absolutely fine before going to bed and absolutely fine the rest of the day. It's bizarre. :huh:

And I understand that feeling of life wanting to pile it on right about now. Must find stillness within the madness, I say. :zen: Either that, or freak out. :panic:

FUCKING ASSIGNMENTS!!

Fuck my stupid apathy and laziness and procrastination that has led me to writing a crap essay that was due on Friday but will (hopefully anyway!!) instead be handed in tomorrow (Tuesday) morning before 9am for a 5% deduction for lateness.
Basically the same here, too... except a screenplay needed to be submitted Sunday, and I have no idea what the repercussions for its tardiness will be.

For the most part, it isn't even laziness, really. I find myself stuck, or I go back and edit certain sections, which require editing subsequent sections... and now hopefully I can just bang out this ending (4-5 scenes) in a few hours (doubtful, tho :|).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom