Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate losing my last surviving uncle today. The only one left from my mom's family is her sister, and she's not doing well. On my way to Virginia tomorrow for my uncle's funeral. :sad:

:hug: That sucks. Even more around Christmastime. Sorry to hear.

My hate just seems very petty compared to that. I hate headaches, but it's nothing compared to losing a loved one. :crack: Even though it hurts so much I'm nearly crying.

Tomorrow would've been my uncle's birthday. It's going to be weird, since he passed away this summer. And we're going to his house thursday to figure out what to do with all the stuff. Weird timing.

I was just going to post a status about hearing Hey Ya, but whatever!

:tongue:

Don't make me quote Marilyn! :wink:

Wait, is there a space between your smilies?? :shifty:

I hate that apparently my boyfriend's iPod got taken away, and he uses it for texting AND Facebooking so I can't communicate with him. Plus I hate that I don't know if he's telling the truth or if he's just ignoring me because obviously, we can't communicate :p

I hate that I even have to worry that he's lying to me... but I'm not taking any chances...

I don't want to sound too old here but....what about the phone? That's how we used to communicate back in the day...:D

Hope it all works out for you!

I don't want to sound too old here but....what about the phone? That's how we used to communicate back in the day...:D

Hope it all works out for you!
That's a good idea. :) Although I hate talking on the phone (it makes me nervous) and I don't have his home phone number, not even in the school directory. :( I hope I can wait until school starts again... I haven't seen any of my friends over break either.

So, now I hate that my dog got my stocking while it was hanging up and ate all my candy except for two peppermints. She's a small dog. You'd think she wouldn't have been able to reach the stocking from up there. But somehow, she did.

Ms Purrl :hug: and GG :hug: sending nothing but good thoughts your way ~ hope the road is a little smoother in the new year x

<-- not being able to find the freaking huntsman that has set up residence under my sons bed :crack:, pesky f*cker has us completely freaked out and both boys have set up a temporary camp site in their sisters room tonight! :panic:

Aw cute that both boys are going to sleep in their sisters room. Hope that the huntsman hasn't decided to spontaneously move rooms. :uhoh:

^ yeah, the camping out is cute; the fact that the hairy fecker is now in my lounge room is not . . . :scream: (and I am such a big ole baby I'm hoping that the hublet will wake up before the kids do or there will be a hundred holes in the walls from all the shoes I'll be throwing at the mofo ) :lol: :uhoh:

I hate it when I start singing something and my sister tells me not to sing. It's not even like I'm tone-deaf or something- she just hates when I sing. :grumpy:

Yeah! And while I know I certainly am not the best singer, I know I'm usually in key. I just have a lame voice!

Stupid sisters.

people who have their cover photo on facebook as a photo of themselves. i don't mean a childhood photo or anything like that, but a myspace-esque collage of photoshopped pictures to show you're hot stuff! talk about vain. but yet half the photos they post come with a comment about how ugly they are, omg i have a double chin here or i'm so fat. god.

12 hours later and the hairy little mofo is still holding us hostage ~ we have turned this place upside down today . . . I'll be sleeping on the dining room table with a can of industrial strength poison and a f*cking baseball bat at this rate :panic: :crack:

:uhoh: Good luck, you're very brave that you still live in the same house!

I hate that olives spoiled my otherwise perfect veggie pizza. :grumpy: If I got a less olive-infested slice, I wouldn't have gotten enough yummy vegetables!

people who have their cover photo on facebook as a photo of themselves. i don't mean a childhood photo or anything like that, but a myspace-esque collage of photoshopped pictures to show you're hot stuff! talk about vain. but yet half the photos they post come with a comment about how ugly they are, omg i have a double chin here or i'm so fat. god.

:up:

you'd think some 50-60kg girls were on Supersize Me the way they talk about themselves.

Had to block a former very good friend from fb. She's changed too much. At least five statuses a day, all barely containing unfunny sexual innuendo.

"Hot guy working in my backyard. Where is my zucchini?!!"

good lord. i just don't get why any woman thinks she has to act like that to get a man, or why she thinks acting like that would even get a man.

this person is just too much, i think she's about to get blocked too. her ex beat the shit out of her. her reaction? post 15 statuses about it, refuse to press charges, and post photos of the damage. then a day later it's back to whining about how much she misses him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom