Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiled people whining at me. :rolleyes: Sod off. You know that when you talk to me I tell you the truth. So if you whine at me that you ain't getting what you want for Christmas, do you seriuosly expect me to give a shit? Go work for it if you want something, just like the rest of the world does. I've never gotten anything for christmas, do you see me complain? No. Gtfo. :|

Air conditioning. I'm getting sick from these damn machines. I turned it off in my rooms, but all other buildings use them. :(

Gmail is pissing me off today. A friend of mine sent me an important and time sensitive email. She sent it at 9am from her hotmail account. It JUST arrived in my email inbox a few minutes ago, and now things are screwed. :scream: Gmail is normally awesome. WHY on earth did it take 4 flipping hours for it to show up?! :fist:

Air conditioning. I'm getting sick from these damn machines. I turned it off in my rooms, but all other buildings use them. :(

ahhaha i know this too well. since i'm working at volvo, i have a sore throat every other week. at the moment it seems that almost everyone got a cough, but no, aircon is still turned on like in summer. :doh::|

Man I hate it when it's 3:30am and you'd just kill for some garlic bread.

I ain't even high!

Empathy. *loves garlic bread* *gets hungry at weird hours*

I hate finals. Hate them with a burning passion. Thought I'd be able to get done 2 final projects this weekend...that was a total lie because the sources for one paper are impossible to find

I hate trying to get your point across, but you keep being misunderstood.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thinking someone actually bothered to try to change. Yet still turning out to be the same asshole he's been for years. Avoiding his own issues, focussing and twisting the point to blame you instead. Fucking moron needs psych help. But ofcourse he'll never realise it.

ahhaha i know this too well. since i'm working at volvo, i have a sore throat every other week. at the moment it seems that almost everyone got a cough, but no, aircon is still turned on like in summer. :doh::|

These machines mess with your entire system and perception of temperatures. I've also seen it in Montana. Some people were warmly clad during summer, and suddenly very lightly clad during winter. Inside, during summer I also had to wear a sweater sometimes, and in winter the heating was turned up so high I could sit there in a t-shirt.
Here, of course, there is no insulation whatsoever, and the frequent power outs mess with the system even more. At the moment they are turned off, luckily. Now, it's kerosene heaters. :D
Now my colleagues of course think I'm not dressed warm enough, but if I wear more I'll feel like in a sauna.

Oh and be prepared, in Oz you will notice that walking into the stores will feel like walking into a freezer. :wink:

My mom accidentally broke my "baby's first" christmas ball while putting up the tree today. Last year my sister's ball died a painful crash death during the cleaning up due to an unfortunate cat accident. :sad: It's just a stupid christmas ball but still. It feels strange to have a tree without them for the first time. They were a christmas present from my grandparents to my parents for our first christmas as a family of four. My grandparents aren't here anymore. Now the balls aren't here anymore either.

Darn sentiments. :sad:

Thinking someone actually bothered to try to change. Yet still turning out to be the same asshole he's been for years. Avoiding his own issues, focussing and twisting the point to blame you instead. Fucking moron needs psych help. But ofcourse he'll never realise it.

My mom accidentally broke my "baby's first" christmas ball while putting up the tree today. Last year my sister's ball died a painful crash death during the cleaning up due to an unfortunate cat accident. :sad: It's just a stupid christmas ball but still. It feels strange to have a tree without them for the first time. They were a christmas present from my grandparents to my parents for our first christmas as a family of four. My grandparents aren't here anymore. Now the balls aren't here anymore either.

Darn sentiments. :sad:

It looks like you need lots of these today!:hug::hug::hug:

I'm sorry you lost something with such sentimental value. :sad:

No! I'll check right now!:heart::heart::heart:

ETA: They are so cute! Thanks for sharing that GG!

They may just be crappy wooden pieces, but they are very special in our family. My grandma had part of the set, and she's the one that made one of them our grandpa after he died. I was about 5 and my sis 7, so it was a great way for us to deal with everything. So now she's gone we got grandpa and got another one from the set and that's now grandma.

It's quite amazing how the human mind works. How two pieces of wood can mean so much to you.

These machines mess with your entire system and perception of temperatures. I've also seen it in Montana. Some people were warmly clad during summer, and suddenly very lightly clad during winter. Inside, during summer I also had to wear a sweater sometimes, and in winter the heating was turned up so high I could sit there in a t-shirt.
Here, of course, there is no insulation whatsoever, and the frequent power outs mess with the system even more. At the moment they are turned off, luckily. Now, it's kerosene heaters. :D
Now my colleagues of course think I'm not dressed warm enough, but if I wear more I'll feel like in a sauna.

Oh and be prepared, in Oz you will notice that walking into the stores will feel like walking into a freezer. :wink:

haahaa ok thanks, i will take a scarf :crack:

They may just be crappy wooden pieces, but they are very special in our family. My grandma had part of the set, and she's the one that made one of them our grandpa after he died. I was about 5 and my sis 7, so it was a great way for us to deal with everything. So now she's gone we got grandpa and got another one from the set and that's now grandma.

It's quite amazing how the human mind works. How two pieces of wood can mean so much to you.

I understand completely, GG. :hug: We were decorating our tree last night; and when I went to hang the two ball ornaments that my mother had put our names on many years ago (we lost her 10 years ago), I got very weepy. Didn't help that we were watching the movie "Polar Express" at the time. I get weepy at this time of year, anyway, thinking of all the people we've lost, and will soon lose. :sad:

I understand completely, GG. :hug: We were decorating our tree last night; and when I went to hang the two ball ornaments that my mother had put our names on many years ago (we lost her 10 years ago), I got very weepy. Didn't help that we were watching the movie "Polar Express" at the time. I get weepy at this time of year, anyway, thinking of all the people we've lost, and will soon lose. :sad:

:hug: I guess it's part of Christmas. One part celebrating life, another remembering the losses. For some reason most people in my family passed away or had their birthday around Christmastime.
My mother put an ornament in by her mother as well. It's strange, this is the first christmas that I have no grandparents anymore at all.

Third Christmas without any grandparents here. Never gets any easier and it still kinda feels like they're not actually dead. Xmas really sucks without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom