Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:rimshot:

Yeah, we needed a new thread. This was the only thing I could think of. :wink: I suck at being inspired ok?

I hate it when people are so selfish they don't listen to you. Right now I don't feel like celebrating my birthday this weekend. I've done the same thing for years, having a party with friends gaming through the night(guitar hero). I don't feel like doing it, nor do I feel like being cheerful and the perfect hostess for a night when I have to work at 9 the next morning. I'm way too busy and it's my only afternoon off. Plus I don't feel particularly festive now my uncle is going to die within a year.

Would've been fine, if not for my friend insisting that he wants to come by to celebrate, bring a present and shite like that. Sorry dude, I just said I don't want to celebrate it, I don't need presents, just want to be alone. What part is so hard to get? Oh and he keeps bothering me asking when I got time, since he has summer holidays. :rolleyes: Dude, I don't. I have no time until end of august. I told you this three times. He then feigned to be offended, that he wasn't wanted. I told him that yeah, that he was not wanted indeed. Just like the rest of the world. As I was NOT going to throw a party!

And I just KNOW he's going to show up on my doorstep saturday. :|
Leave me aleeeuuuuuuuhnnnn :scream:

fucking cancer shit...my uncle died this morning very suddenly after 2 years dealing with it! :(

I wish the air/water/food/whatever pollution or whatever it is that keeps making cancer a problem could be fixed. It's just...not fair that it can happen to people so easily.

I wish the air/water/food/whatever pollution or whatever it is that keeps making cancer a problem could be fixed. It's just...not fair that it can happen to people so easily.

Cancer isn't caused by air, water, food nor pollution. It's genetics for the biggest part with partial lifestyle things like smoking and drinking and lack of excercise. Ofcourse, a tiny part is caused by some sort of pollution, Cfk's, asbestus, or other carcinogens. But that is a tiny tiny part.

And no, aspartame has nothing to do with cancer either. Contrary to what some people want you to believe.

The genetic factor is what sucks the far most. Now everyone in my dad's family has had cancer except for him. Mom's family isn't clean either. So me and my sister are pretty damn screwed.

There's a really tight watch on all carcinogens, they cannot be flushed through sinks and stuff like that. So there's really a tiny chance you'll ever get exposed to one unless you're studying chemistry(like me), or something similar.

Well, that's good to know...

Hmm. I actually think most of the people I know who've gotten cancer have gotten it because of smoking...

Obesity actually causes more cancer than smoking, but not by much.

And I probably should've stated that the genetic over environmental is local. Worldwide environmental is much higher. Smoking, drinking, obesity, lack of excercise and probably nuclear disasters have contributed a lot. Wherever a country gets richer, the cancer rates go up.

I hate being treated in the rude and disrespectful way I was treated by someone today. Even worse, I hate myself for not telling her off. Not that it's even about that but I am paying this person too. I can get insulted for free, don't need to pay for it.

Sometimes I get so sick of dealing with people's shit that I just want to scream out loud in public.

hello, don't believe we've met but it seems as though our thought patterns are spookily aligned! sending you some :zen: and a mofo of a tree to kick :) ~ hope it gets less crappy soon :hug:

Thanks. It was actually my hairstylist. First she makes me wait almost 25 minutes! while she's still working on her previous client (comes over once to say "shell be with me in a minute" that was one awfully long minute) and she never even apologized for the wait. She's almost always late taking me and at least apologizes, even if she doesn't mean it. Then she proceeds to say something to me that I later realized was such an insult. After I left, looking back on everything, I was like wtf? I'd love to see what happened if I showed up 25 min late and didn't even call her.

I avoid confrontation, and it's doubly difficult when someone has scissors to your head. I'm so mad that I am tempted to find a new stylist. Be professional. I think she knows that I am not a complainer or a princess type and she takes full advantage of that. More than anything I hate the feeling that someone takes advantage of my weaknesses. I get mad at myself for not standing up for myself.

ugh, i hate when hairstylists are like that. i know clients can be late which fucks them up for the rest of the day so it's usually not they're fault they're running late. but you know what? it isn't my fault either. if you can't suck it up and at least fake apologise to me, maybe you should get a desk job rather than do something that involves having appointments all day, every day.

i really get pissed when they're running late and then try to rush through my appointment to make up for it.

thanks a lot everyone for the kind words and hugs!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

today again bad news, the after sales manager at my work died yesterday also very suddenly...heart attack, 50 years old. such a nice man. this week is so crap. :|

thanks a lot everyone for the kind words and hugs!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

today again bad news, the after sales manager at my work died yesterday also very suddenly...heart attack, 50 years old. such a nice man. this week is so crap. :|

Wow..:hug:

:reject: I have a very trivial hate...

That it is damned hard to find Fly sunglasses. No, I do not want to pay $300 to get them in the remaster of AB.

:hug: Sorry to hear that. That's so sudden.

yes that things like that happen so sudden is the worst. I went to work this morning like every morning, saying 'boooooooooonjouuuuuuuuuur' to everyone. I was wondering why some people did not respond or just had a short look at me. It was so freakin quiet everywhere. After a while a collegue came to my desk to tell me what happen. We sit all together in a huge room, usually you hear people joking etc. but today I could just hear the click click of the pc mouses. this really makes you think about your life and why the hell you complain so much every day....uhhg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom