Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that here, you have to be a lesbian to have a really good friend who's a girl.

WTF. It's like the reverse situation of middle school.

I hate ironic twist of fate.
My friend's uncle was defibrillated and right after his heart started beating again for a while the device's battery discharged and the rescuers didn't have a spare one :ohmy: He died eventually.

:hug::hug: How awful. :sad:

The funeral yesterday morning and the party last night were yet another reminder that I'm the only sucker in this world that's incapable of finding someone that actually has any romantic interest in me at all. :sigh:

:hug::hug::(

Whatever I do, it's NEVER right. Even when I do what you fucking told me last time, this time it's wrong. Well let me tell you one thing jackass. It's NOT me. It's YOU. :|

I have had way, way, way too many people do that to me. Dingbats. :angry:

I hate when you miss people that mean so much to you. I'm at a place where I am missing some family that has passed (my grandma in particular, since it is almost her birthday), and friends that for one reason or another I am not close to anymore, and despite my efforts, I just can't fix it. I know it is life, and I am for the most part ok with it, but some days, it just creeps up on you. :sigh:

I know what you mean. My mom has been gone for 10 years now, and I still catch myself thinking things like, "I'll ask Mom; she'll know" or "I can't wait to tell Mom!" So I do! Sometimes I feel like she's just in the next room, but other times I feel such an overwhelming sense of loss. :drool:

:hug: to everyone who is hurting!

I hate ironic twist of fate.
My friend's uncle was defibrillated and right after his heart started beating again for a while the device's battery discharged and the rescuers didn't have a spare one :ohmy: He died eventually.

Yowch, that's nasty! :( But why didn't they continue manually while someone got them a battery?

Yowch, that's nasty! :( But why didn't they continue manually while someone got them a battery?

They did but it hasn't brought the same results as electical impulses. Looking for another battery would have been pointless because of time. They just should have taken a spare one as they went for an action.

australia thinks a bit too highly of itself. just because i have a 10 hour layover i have to get a visa to sit in the airport. okay fine, whatever. i have to send them my passport. and a passport photo. and my itinerary. and evidence i'm leaving the country in <72 hours (uh, wouldn't that be my itinerary? idiots). and documentation for the country i'm going to that i can legally go there (aka the fucking stamp i'd have on my passport).

and then the freaking application! am i coming to australia to go to a hospital? uh obviously no because the big condition of this visa is I CAN'T LEAVE THE AIRPORT. i'm not even going to be going through customs or immigration, i only have to do this so i can legally board the plane to go to australia. so if i got some flight agent who didn't give a shit it wouldn't even be an issue. i've gone through less trouble getting a visa to visit australia before. thank christ it's free or i'd be really pissed.

australia thinks a bit too highly of itself. just because i have a 10 hour layover i have to get a visa to sit in the airport. okay fine, whatever. i have to send them my passport. and a passport photo. and my itinerary. and evidence i'm leaving the country in <72 hours (uh, wouldn't that be my itinerary? idiots). and documentation for the country i'm going to that i can legally go there (aka the fucking stamp i'd have on my passport).

and then the freaking application! am i coming to australia to go to a hospital? uh obviously no because the big condition of this visa is I CAN'T LEAVE THE AIRPORT. i'm not even going to be going through customs or immigration, i only have to do this so i can legally board the plane to go to australia. so if i got some flight agent who didn't give a shit it wouldn't even be an issue. i've gone through less trouble getting a visa to visit australia before. thank christ it's free or i'd be really pissed.
Hmph, we can't just let anyone in... :tsk:

:hug:

And Blue—school should just never start...or it should wait a long time...does it make you feel better that mine's started already? XD

I hate when people make only few words and don't admit feelings etc. makes me feel so insecure...:huh: but it is even worse that i'm not better myself.......

I hate feeling shitty every other day or so. Slight sickness, exhaustion, and of course at the same time it has to be raining off and on and school has to be fast paced this soon. ugh.

:lol: we do think quite highly of ourselves but this is ridiculous!!

I hate having to push back the LSAT from October to December, because now I probably won't be able to enroll until the 2013 year :angry:

There is just no way I am going to be ready for this damn test in under a month... :sigh:

And seriously. **** logic games :gah:

EDIT: I also just found out the Saints lost :angry:

I hate that I have been going through photos from about 10-15 years ago and can't remember much of my life. Or I don't feel like it was me , like I have disassociated myself from that part of my life. And looking at those photos and feeling really ashamed of who I was . How the hell I got away with being the screaming trainwreck I was for so long I dont know. Moral of the story kids... Don't drink . Some of those pics have given me renewed motivation to continue with my new life path and make new memories worth keeping.

I hate that I have been going through photos from about 10-15 years ago and can't remember much of my life. Or I don't feel like it was me , like I have disassociated myself from that part of my life. And looking at those photos and feeling really ashamed of who I was . How the hell I got away with being the screaming trainwreck I was for so long I dont know. Moral of the story kids... Don't drink . Some of those pics have given me renewed motivation to continue with my new life path and make new memories worth keeping.

:hug:

:hug: Jen. At least you can take comfort in the fact that it's not who you are now. That you are better than that, you got out of that ways. I'm sure the new memories will be worth much more and eventually the old ones will fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom