Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer. Only had it for a month and I've already been back and forth taking it to fix shops plenty of times. Fucking piece of shit.

Ridiculous that I have to post this on a five year old computer when I just doshed out a grand for a new one.

then go in the other thread with that talk! i kid, i kid

But seriously, it's not that I can't solve them, it's that there is no way in hell I can solve them in 8 minutes! kinda drivin' me bonkers...

:panic:

Being embarrassed by driving a shitty old car that need to be put out of it's misery while everyone else has bright and shiny new cars... :angry:

group assignments :scream:

yes. i have been slack and a bit lazy. but that's because, in the grand scheme of things, it's not really a big deal. this bitch that i've been lumped in with has sent me emails that read like a tightarse teacher. i'm certainly not blameless, but fuck. chill out.

again, i'd rather take all the work and just do it myself.

First day of classes. Hate hate hate. Also, they gave me 2 9 am class days in a row...
heh, I always enjoy the first day of class - seeing what the professors are like, getting to know my fellow classmates for the semester, and just the overall smell of a fresh college campus after summer break... actually sorta looked forward to it, but that's just the kinda geek I am :wink: As for the 9 am classes... oh boy, I never scheduled anything before 11 :drunk:

As for the topic at hand - I hate being up since 6 and locked in a tiny room (wouldn't be too bad if I wasn't pretty much confined to this cozy bed and forced to stay awake until midnight)... :crack:
I signed up for a research study at this nearby medical center - can't complain too much, 'cause I'm getting paid for it... but yeesh, am I getting tired :yawn:

I'm not scheduling anything bc we don't get to schedule what time, unfortunately...did just find out I placed out of the "necessary" writing class, so I have more time Wednesday, yay.

I hate how much art supplies cost, and that I have to buy them not with the campus card but with my own personal money that's supposed to be towards travel....I also hate that I have the stupidest fucking assignment ever and that it's possible for there to be art homework I hate...

Still driving the second car I've owned: 1995 Saturn. 135,000 miles on it, and I'm going to drive that sucker into the ground.

Maybe. I'm weakening as it starts to rattle more frequently. :lol:

group assignments :scream:

yes. i have been slack and a bit lazy. but that's because, in the grand scheme of things, it's not really a big deal. this bitch that i've been lumped in with has sent me emails that read like a tightarse teacher. i'm certainly not blameless, but fuck. chill out.

again, i'd rather take all the work and just do it myself.

:tsk:
git ur arse into gear young man!!

but yeah, I loathe group assignments too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom