Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^:hug::hug::hug:

My hate is that I don't want to miss someone anymore, but I can't help it. Why is friendship so hard sometimes???

I hate that I have been going through photos from about 10-15 years ago and can't remember much of my life. Or I don't feel like it was me , like I have disassociated myself from that part of my life. And looking at those photos and feeling really ashamed of who I was . How the hell I got away with being the screaming trainwreck I was for so long I dont know. Moral of the story kids... Don't drink . Some of those pics have given me renewed motivation to continue with my new life path and make new memories worth keeping.

:hug::up:

I hate this depression

:hug:

I hate that I have been going through photos from about 10-15 years ago and can't remember much of my life. Or I don't feel like it was me , like I have disassociated myself from that part of my life. And looking at those photos and feeling really ashamed of who I was . How the hell I got away with being the screaming trainwreck I was for so long I dont know. Moral of the story kids... Don't drink . Some of those pics have given me renewed motivation to continue with my new life path and make new memories worth keeping.

be kind to yourself yeah? :hug: :hug: :hug:

My sister, 13, just liked on facebook "sweetie your 12 blow bubbles not guys" WTF!!!! :|

I didn't even know what that fucking word meant when I was 12!! I'm angry and upset and scared and you can bet Mum and Dad will be hearing about this...

^
:lol:
be glad she agrees with it!!

She has a point. :wink:

But I disapprove of the fact that it says your. :tsk:

And wtf. Why do people suck so hard? :| I arrived at work today to find some jackass had unplugged two floor freezers. Fucking dipshit probably thought he was funny last night, but now it was +20 in there and I could throw away 63 packs of Cornetto's. :| At 3,29 a box that was about 200 euros down the drain. Yeah. THANKS dipshit. Very funny.
My boss was going to check the cameras to see if they can find the person who did it. Might be possible to call the cops on them to make them pay for it.

My sister, 13, just liked on facebook "sweetie your 12 blow bubbles not guys" WTF!!!! :|

I didn't even know what that fucking word meant when I was 12!! I'm angry and upset and scared and you can bet Mum and Dad will be hearing about this...

Wow, times sure have changed! :crack:

k, rage time.

i hate that there is someone on my street who insists on going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! every morning around 8ish. maybe it's someone's alarm (and if it is, wtf is it supposed to be and why is it so damn loud) but it seriously sounds like some girl going WOOOOO!!! plus, who would set an alarm for like 8:07?

i also hate that i got no sleep. like literally absofuckinglutely no sleep at all. tossed and turned for over six hours before i just gave up. of course this has to happen on a monday, the one day where i really need to be on at school. i suppose it could be worse, it could be wednesday, the day i have to drive. but come on!

k, rage time.

i hate that there is someone on my street who insists on going WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! every morning around 8ish. maybe it's someone's alarm (and if it is, wtf is it supposed to be and why is it so damn loud) but it seriously sounds like some girl going WOOOOO!!! plus, who would set an alarm for like 8:07?

i also hate that i got no sleep. like literally absofuckinglutely no sleep at all. tossed and turned for over six hours before i just gave up. of course this has to happen on a monday, the one day where i really need to be on at school. i suppose it could be worse, it could be wednesday, the day i have to drive. but come on!

Oh that sucks. Especially on Mondays, like you said. :down:

^
:lol:
be glad she agrees with it!!

part of me just hopes that mayhaps she knows not what she is 'liking' . . . the other knows the truth . . . kids really are growing up too fast and being exposed to so much 'stuff' that they just don't have the emotional maturity to process at this age . . . one of the reasons I really believe that facebook / social media in general really shouldn't be available to kids until they hit at least 13 . . . and even then it really has to be monitored . . . we can't protect our kids forever from what is out there but if we don't know what they are being exposed to we can't help them process it and therein lies the potential for disaster . . . it also does depend largely on knowing your kids as individuals and knowing whether they are responsible enough to handle the big bad world of cyberspace . . . my girl, she is nearly 16 and she will still come and tell me when there is something she has stumbled across that makes her uncomfortable . . . my boys i know will be different so I'll have to manage their access a little more . . . jeebus, what a rant . . . :reject: I'll get off my soapbox now . . . but yeah Cobl, keep an eye on your sister, not in a dobberswearnappies kindaway but just to help her through it . . . you can be her biggest ally and she will, in a few years time, recognise what a gem you are for looking out for her :)

*getsoffsoapbox*

k, rage time.

brickbats to wooooooooooo grrrrl :grumpy: and sending you some sleeeeeep vibes :hug: lack of sleepeth is suckage 33.3333333333333333 :hug:

havingmyasskickedatwwf :grumpy: :wink:

Finding something out about someone that totally changes the way you think about them.

I hate when you email someone and they never get back to you, especially when you are waiting for important confirmation of something.

Try sending a polite email next time. It sure worked for me. Then again, I wasn't fishing for any confirmation or specific info.. :shrug:

I hate attention seekers, Oh and FYI, it is our business because she is our friend.

If you don't want people to comment on the things you say, then you shouldn't post them on a public message board.

So I will BYOB but not MYOB, thankyouverymuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom