things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's one. i have my 4th interview for a manager position at a company, they tell me i'll hear within a week. 3 weeks later (last Thursday), i get an email thanking me for my patience and apologizing for the delay, and that i will hear something early this week. does that mean i have another 3 weeks of waiting? :wink:

lol, thanks for that! let's just say that since i was laid off last summer, it has been snub after snub. this one i'm whining about right now though still seems hopeful. at lease they did email me to tell me there was a delay. and that email actually wasn't from HR, it was from the program director, and he said "Talk to you soon". normally their offers come from HR, so i'm hoping that was his way of telling me i'm hired. :lol:

:hug:s for Ethan.

I hate Monday mornings. Give me a minute.. as soon as I finish my tea I'll be good. :yawn:

lol, thanks for that! let's just say that since i was laid off last summer, it has been snub after snub. this one i'm whining about right now though still seems hopeful. at lease they did email me to tell me there was a delay. and that email actually wasn't from HR, it was from the program director, and he said "Talk to you soon". normally their offers come from HR, so i'm hoping that was his way of telling me i'm hired. :lol:

update:

Got the MFing job. w00t!

Thank you to all for the concern, hugs, and well wishes.

She passed away, literally, minutes after I posted that message in the previous thread.

I do have a somewhat odd request though: Some of you have me as a friend on Facebook, so all I ask is that you don't post anything about this over on Facebook. Thanks.

Again, thank you for being there for me, as always. People from this board have been amazingly great toward me. Thank you for that.

I'll admit, I get annoyed at people who keep on posting thread after thread after thread, much of which is about a topic that had been discussed many times. Or maybe I'm just chanelling my inner mod. :wink:

update:

Got the MFing job. w00t!
:hi5: Congrats mate!!

Thank you to all for the concern, hugs, and well wishes.

She passed away, literally, minutes after I posted that message in the previous thread.

I do have a somewhat odd request though: Some of you have me as a friend on Facebook, so all I ask is that you don't post anything about this over on Facebook. Thanks.

Again, thank you for being there for me, as always. People from this board have been amazingly great toward me. Thank you for that.
:hug: :hug:
two billion, eight hundred and seventy-four million, eight hundred and ninety-two thousand, seven hundred and forty-two :wink:

:grumpy: Smart ass.

I'll admit, I get annoyed at people who keep on posting thread after thread after thread, much of which is about a topic that had been discussed many times. Or maybe I'm just chanelling my inner mod. :wink:

Agreed. It's like the search function is nonexistant or so. And I still get annoyed by people posting in a thread that hasn't had any posts in over a month. Sometimes even years. :| Do you really think your opinion matters so much you have to revive a dead thread??

Agreed. It's like the search function is nonexistant or so. And I still get annoyed by people posting in a thread that hasn't had any posts in over a month. Sometimes even years. :| Do you really think your opinion matters so much you have to revive a dead thread??

Damn straight, much of these "opinions" are, just short and don't add anything of significance.

Also when someone replies to a post that had been submitted 3+ months ago. :angry:

Damn straight, much of these "opinions" are, just short and don't add anything of significance.

Also when someone replies to a post that had been submitted 3+ months ago. :angry:
Yes exactly! Some even bump threads to post "I totally agree man" or that kinda crap. wtf. :doh:

Are you suggesting my opinion doesn't matter???!!!!!
: dramaqueen:

Maybe I am. Maybe I am not. And even if I was, then what huh? Huh? :eyebrow:

:tsk: Dramaqueens fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom