things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my feet. And the fact that after three years they decided to grow another size out of nowhere. This is bloody ridiculous. I cannot find any pair at the women's shoes, always have to go for mens(which usually are too bloody wide) or converse. And people wonder why I have about 7 pairs of All Stars. :doh: It's the only shoe that fits my feet!

I have size 43 now. That's a UK 9 or a US 10.5. :|

I hate my feet. And the fact that after three years they decided to grow another size out of nowhere. This is bloody ridiculous. I cannot find any pair at the women's shoes, always have to go for mens(which usually are too bloody wide) or converse. And people wonder why I have about 7 pairs of All Stars. :doh: It's the only shoe that fits my feet!

I have size 43 now. That's a UK 9 or a US 10.5. :|
:therethere:

i'm a size 10, though i tend to not have problems finding shoes here. but half sizes can be hard. my dad's a 9.5 wide and we always have a hell of a time finding him shoes in his size. you'd think no one was a half size with the selection at most stores. :der:

my hate: cut grass. landscape peeps are outside mowing the lawn right now, and just being around it makes my chest all tight, ugh.

I hate it when people think they're the only persons in the world who have a lot of work or are exhausted or have troubles or a difficult life. It happens to me a lot. And then they go and get upset when you want something from them and try to cause you a bad conscience. I hate emotional blackmail and people being intolerant and egoistical, only seeing their own problems. Why can't we just accept that each of us has some kind of burden to bear, some just don't run around and talk about it all the time, trying to make other people feel bad about it? And the worst part about it is that if you don't have children or a family, they stop to take you seriously because you automatically have nothing to worry about and all the time in the world. :down:

:hug:

Hate that I believe I got a virus from doing a search on the internet, and now my computer is in the shop. I'm afraid of finding out how much it's gonna cost to fix. I'll find out in the morning, hopefully... :sigh: And the technician who has been there for ages no longer works there. That's not that big of an issue, since the other guys there are good & I trust the computer store & the owner, since I've been dealing with them for years. It just gets expensive, especially since my computer had a ton of viruses last summer and it cost me a small fortune (which of course I didn't have) to fix it. :(

. . . that last night I said No to going to the Arclight in Hollywood to see ''The Empire Strikes Back'' with a Q&A with Harrison Ford, only to find out today that EWAN McGREGOR WAS THERE!!!! :banghead: I missed Ewan!!! :banghead:

Not knowing of said event. I LOVE the empire strikes back and the arclight and HArrison fucking ford!!!! I didn't know!!! :banghead:

oh and jury duty

:therethere:

i'm a size 10, though i tend to not have problems finding shoes here. but half sizes can be hard. my dad's a 9.5 wide and we always have a hell of a time finding him shoes in his size. you'd think no one was a half size with the selection at most stores. :der:

my hate: cut grass. landscape peeps are outside mowing the lawn right now, and just being around it makes my chest all tight, ugh.

Wow I can imagine it being hard for you dad to find shoes if they should be small and wide. My friend has really huge and wide feet, and he can't even wear Converse's cause they're too small. We have opposite issues with shoes apparently.
That half size thing is strange indeed..

And another hate. I HATE it when people are treating my friends like shit and take advantage of situations.
One of my best friends has a relationship with another girl, whose best friend keeps trying to break them up. And she probably succeeded today. The girlfriend does not and has never trusted my friend, for no reason. She also suspected me of hitting on her and trying to steal her. :| And now the best friend of the girl recorded a phone conversation with my friend's tutor(they do not know each other, she looked him up online) to confirm something my friend was a bit unclear about. Now my friend is accused of lying and betraying her girlfriend's trust.
Said girlfriend also does not talk to her about her feelings and anything else, when they're together they're good but if they're apart she's very short and uncaring through texts and emails. And then SHE is the one not trusting my friend, who is one of the sweetest and most honest girls I know?

Last time I tried to fix things between them, but now I'm gonna be completely honest and tell her she's not worth this bitch.

. . . that last night I said No to going to the Arclight in Hollywood to see ''The Empire Strikes Back'' with a Q&A with Harrison Ford, only to find out today that EWAN McGREGOR WAS THERE!!!! :banghead: I missed Ewan!!! :banghead:

:ohmy: :hug:

Major uncertainties.

:hug: . . . sometimes though beautiful girl, the uncertainties are just blessings in disguise . . . hope this is true for you :hug:

U2’s Bono undergoes emergency back surgery - Music

Oh, noes!! Get well thoughts and prayers to our man. :sad:

:( makes me feel a tiny bit sick . . . hope he makes a speedy recovery

^well, at least it means we're somewhat closer to the official announcement.

finding a room at the Bryce Canyon Lodge for the date the U2 concert was supposed to be held in SLC, and then to have someone else booked it before me! :mad: :scream: Why didn't I hit that Reserve button sooner? :banghead:

alcoholism. once again it has claimed the life of someone close me. :sad: :sigh:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

sunburns. I feel stupid for not putting on sunscreen and I worry about skin cancer.

no hug for you - you might hit me :wink: . . . hows about some of this though . . . works a treat

aloegel.gif

< feeling a little on the icky side :)shifty: my big weekend had nothing to do with it . . . honest :angel: :giggle: ) and having every tom, dick and fricking harriet telling me I look like crap . . . :angry: thanks peeps . . . way to put the sunshine in my day :madspit:

Waiting to go to sleep. Maddy & 3 friends have a huge project due Monday morning, and have been working on it ALL weekend. She's at a friend's house now finishing up. I get to pick her up when she's done. Then we both get to get up at 6:00am. Her to shower & go to school, me to get her breakfast & lunch ready, and then crawl back into bed :crack: :yawn: I can't imagine how much sleep she's had, if any :(

:hug: . . . sometimes though beautiful girl, the uncertainties are just blessings in disguise . . . hope this is true for you :hug:

Thanks lovely... :hug: I truly hope this is the case, too...

alcoholism. once again it has claimed the life of someone close me. :sad: :sigh:

Lots of strength to you and that person... :hug:

< hates muscles who act like they love to create pain when in times of stress/nervosity :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom