Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting to the very last gift to wrap . . . finding it has :censored: security tags still attached :madwife: and then having to return to the shops and wade through the hordes of mental christmas shoppers at lunchtime to return the item before the kids get dropped off home. . . .:angry:

I hate when you wrap a gift and then second guess yourself if you took off the price tag or sticker and unwrap to find that you did and have to rewrap it.

Snow.
Shoveling snow.
Scraping the car.
Cold weather.
Runny noses.
Dry skin.
WINTER.

^ ouch . . . do you totally eschew all forms of moving protein? no fish allowed in there?

No fish, no meat at all. I had some bread containing animal fat a few days ago and it literally made me felt sick from recognising the taste. But after new years I'm going to probably start having one meat dish a week. I have to wean into it, though - it's actually really hard to get into a mindset of eating meat after you haven't done it for a while.

Fortunately my mum made some vegetarian lasagne for my brother and I, but after a while you get knid of sick of having the same thing while everyone else is stuffed on prawns, snapper, turkey and barbecue. I just drank more instead. :wink:

^ if I'm prying ignore me . . . but why force yourself to eat something you really don't like?
I'm a bona fide meat eater but have a stack of friends who don't eat meat at all and we always manage to come up with a more than a few tasty vegie morsels to satisfy all at celebrations . . . but if you are going to hitch yourself back to the meat eating carnivorous wagon ease in there . . . i wouldn't be rushing for a wagyu steak straight up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom