Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing but hate for these jackets and most North Face products for that matter:

p946916p275w.jpg

It's the official jacket of the Abercrombie crowd. The North Face hasn't changed the jacket in 15 years, but it remains the status symbol trendy asshats everywhere. It's often combined with Ugg boots for the ultimate symbol of "hey look at me, because I'm cool because all the other cool kids where these even if I look like a complete jackass."

I hate being woken up before I went to get up. I don't mean the alarm, I mean by someone like my fiancee.

I hate being woken up before I went to get up. I don't mean the alarm, I mean by someone like my fiancee.

That happens to me all the time. And I always got woken up 30min. before I had to wake up...mostly because of the people living on the 2nd floor! ( I'm on the third floor) :angry: :down:

I hate it when I get woken by my next door neighbor mowing their lawn at 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday, when I went to bed at 4 a.m.

I REALLY HATE IT WHEN...
people see you coming the speed limit, STOP, hesitate, and then pull out right the fuck in front of you going 10 mph.
Then you have to slam on your brakes and everything goes flying everywhere.
To top it off you go to give them 'that look' and they turn their head away.

SHOW ME YOUR STUPID FACE!

thank you.

I really hate having to diplomatically tell clients at my work that if their dog was hit by a car a Benadryl is NOT going to help and they shouldn't have already guessed at a correct dosage. :|:|:| (Yes, I've been in this situation more than once) :doh:

I hate it when you wake up at 2 in the morning and realise that the kids uniforms are all hideously dirty and need to be washed . . . stumble stumble stumble kick toe trip swear . . . wash uniforms then can't get back to sleep cuz worried will sleep in and the little uniforms won't be dry . . . so by 9am it feels like a whole day has passed and delirium sets in :sigh:

:D

- People affected with what I refer to as 'Solo syndrome'. You know the kind - they seem to be saying 'I'm the only human being (on the earth) (in the store) (on the road) so I don't have to consider anyone else's rights, desires, needs, etc.'. :madwife: x 10000000000000

- Piss poor manners (no 'thank you', 'please', 'excuse me', 'fuck you' - nothing!)
- Campaign calls during an election year, asking me who I'm voting for (none of your stinkin' business, thank you :grumpy: )
- Retail outlets so out of touch with customer satisfaction that they can't be bothered to provide to most basic of training, i.e. how to properly bag someone's groceries
- Retail clerks, pissed at the world because their employer 'owes' them less work & more money, who do the bare minimum while on the clock to avoid being fired
- The dumbass recorded commercials on local radio stations that are pathetically disguised as live DJs, encouraging folks to go to a website that tells them how to start a home business selling stuff on the interwebs that they don't have to 'buy, store or PAY for'... 'you just collect the money while your computer basically does all the work'. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
- Deal or No Deal
- 99% of reality TV. (I watch television for escapism, not voyeurism.)

I could go on & on, but I think it might be time to take a few deep, cleansing breaths & mentally go to my happy place. :reject: :D

People who get an attitude with you for no reason. Why can't everyone just be nice to people they don't know.

Going to the drive-thru and asking for a coffee with equal and after driving away realizing it's just full of nasty sugar. Add in the fact that you're already late so you can't go back and ask them to fix it. And you paid two dollars and change for that crappily made coffee you can't choke down. :mad:

- People affected with what I refer to as 'Solo syndrome'. You know the kind - they seem to be saying 'I'm the only human being (on the earth) (in the store) (on the road) so I don't have to consider anyone else's rights, desires, needs, etc.'. :madwife: x 10000000000000

- Piss poor manners (no 'thank you', 'please', 'excuse me', 'fuck you' - nothing!)
- Campaign calls during an election year, asking me who I'm voting for (none of your stinkin' business, thank you :grumpy: )
- Retail outlets so out of touch with customer satisfaction that they can't be bothered to provide to most basic of training, i.e. how to properly bag someone's groceries
- Retail clerks, pissed at the world because their employer 'owes' them less work & more money, who do the bare minimum while on the clock to avoid being fired
- The dumbass recorded commercials on local radio stations that are pathetically disguised as live DJs, encouraging folks to go to a website that tells them how to start a home business selling stuff on the interwebs that they don't have to 'buy, store or PAY for'... 'you just collect the money while your computer basically does all the work'. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
- Deal or No Deal
- 99% of reality TV. (I watch television for escapism, not voyeurism.)

I could go on & on, but I think it might be time to take a few deep, cleansing breaths & mentally go to my happy place. :reject: :D

You're a very angry person....:sorrryforyou:

:giggle:

"Hate" is a strong word, yet it's a perfect word for the following:

- Forwarded emails. Ones with jokes that seemingly everyone else but you finds funny...jokes about a man with five cats, or some kind of sexual innuendo. People send me these ALL of the time, especially at work. It bugs me to no end. I'll act peaceable, and muster a false and polite laugh when a coworker is gauging my reaction--but, inside, I AM ROLLING MY EYES!

- Clichés: "Tomorrow is a new day," "The children are our future"...I had a third in mind, but it escapes me. Those are just so awful.

Going to the drive-thru and asking for a coffee with equal and after driving away realizing it's just full of nasty sugar. Add in the fact that you're already late so you can't go back and ask them to fix it. And you paid two dollars and change for that crappily made coffee you can't choke down. :mad:

I hate going to drive thru because you're late and having to wait 10 minutes for for no apparent reason. There's no escaping either, they block you in with shrubs and bill boards :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom