Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I hate?

Parents that scream at their kids (10 olds and under) in front of other people or strangers.
I swear, I have come very close to getting into fist fights when this happens.:|

This stuff makes me so mad. I always wonder how the adult would feel if someone treated them that way in public.

When my son was playing Little League years ago, one of the fathers (a coach) screamed at his son and called him a pussy during a game. I wanted to punch him in his face and ask him if he felt like a big man humiliating a little kid that way. :|

ppl dat talk like dis in real lyf
ppl my age dat talk dis on msn or myspace
iDiOtS wHo ThInK tHiS iS aWeSoMe FoR sOmE rEaSoN
people using numbers to subsitute sounds in words, such as gr8, l8, m8, 4eva, no one does this anymore
people startled at my defence of proper english

one thing i love: i was at wog school. and one of my classmates, affected with asperger's, told one of the other kids to comport himself (after we learnt the verb compartarsi, which means to behave oneself), who promptly replied with "shut up, you idiot, stop making up words." we both laughed silly at that, because 'comport' is a real word.

/

Hmm, well maybe you can give a break to those of us who are/were married to a British/Irish/Australasian person, and thats all we hear/d from them, so we pick it up.
I say it sometimes where fuck is a little too strong of a word.
Plus I love the way it sounds, so.............

watching.jpg

Meet The Parents reference, FTW:hi5:

people who use poor grammar. :sigh:

(says the woman who never capitalizes anything)

:laugh:

I still have one or two songs in my itunes that you sent me way back when (billy boola is one of them) which are all in small letters, title, artist, album everything! They really stand out!

That's something I hate - when I download some music and it's in lowercase. :mad:

Another thing that sucks is when you sit down at this flash Italian restaurant and they give you some complimentary bread, and the free butter is really hard and sort of frozen, so when you try to spread it the whole thing just breaks that fresh pane completely and you look like an ass.

That's something I hate - when I download some music and it's in lowercase. :mad:

Another thing that sucks is when you sit down at this flash Italian restaurant and they give you some complimentary bread, and the free butter is really hard and sort of frozen, so when you try to spread it the whole thing just breaks that fresh pane completely and you look like an ass.
yeah, that bugs me now too. i've retagged all my files So They're Like This and it bugs me when i download stuff that isn't. or even worse when there's no tags at all. :doh:

and yes, i hate when you get cold butter! even worse is when the bread's not warm so there's nothing to help it soften. at least if the bread's warm you can kinda leave the butter sitting there for a sec and it'll start to soften/melt.

:yes: :banghead:

Also when I heat frozen bread for a sandwhich, but it always heats too much and everything just melts and drips.

I hate that I work an average of 10 hours every day and Mr Cin works 5 or 6. He'll do things around the house, but only if I ask him. :mad: "I'm not your fucking boss, can't you see that the sink is full of dishes or that the floor is covered in crap" :madwife:

:lol:

No, but seriously...I am thinking about getting shots for my allergies. Has anyone had these?

I'm too scared to get them done. Have you or anyone else here been tested for what you're allergic to? I got done, hoping to find out which type of grass it was I was allergic to... Of the 36 things they tested, 24 of them reacted above the control test. I'm allergic, apparently, to nearly everything in my environment. My dogs, the carpet, all the grasses and weeds, mites, mozzies, pollens, wheat and horses. Awesome!
:scream:

I'm too scared to get them done. Have you or anyone else here been tested for what you're allergic to? I got done, hoping to find out which type of grass it was I was allergic to... Of the 36 things they tested, 24 of them reacted above the control test. I'm allergic, apparently, to nearly everything in my environment. My dogs, the carpet, all the grasses and weeds, mites, mozzies, pollens, wheat and horses. Awesome!
:scream:

:lol: :hug:

You know what I hate? Knocking back my best mates who went down to the beach today because I have to stay indoors on 30C awesome day and study for my fucking chem exam!!!!

My sinuses give me all kinds of problems. For my nose and head all I can do is take Claritan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom