Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I ever be over your way, Zoots, I'll be sure to use the 'tube', or whatever it's called over there. I'm gonna throw one from left field and say that I reckon you suffer from a bit of road rage :wink:

Hayfever
Cheese
Celery
Motion sickness
Politics and bitching at work
Corporate bullshit speak
Shops that don't stock dress sizes over 12
Shopping for shoes and pants
My cat having no concept of weekend and waking me up at 7.00am when I'd like to sleep in
Spoiled little brats
Expression, I'm not a racist/sexist/homophobic etc., but...
Drivers that are too slow/too aggressive
Greasy hair
Goatees
Rain ruining my straightened hair and making it go to frizz
People cracking their knuckles
Stupid typos in professional publications - especially it's/its there/their

Those kinds of people make my blood boil! :mad: They think they're teaching a lesson to assholes that only want to speed. In reality they're the assholes because they take pleasure in making a faster driver go to the right lane just to pass and then the faster driver gets stuck behind somebody that just entered the highway. Why not just move to the right or center lane if somebody wants to pass? Fucking jerks!

You're the exact reason why I love doing brake taps when I'm going 80 in the fast lane or speeding up just enough to box you in. I enjoy seeing the look on your face as you fly past me all hot and bothered because 80 just isn't fast enough for you. Don't follow to close, otherwise you'll be paying for my new bumper. :wave:

You're the exact reason why I love doing brake taps when I'm going 80 in the fast lane or speeding up just enough to box you in. I enjoy seeing the look on your face as you fly past me all hot and bothered because 80 just isn't fast enough for you. Don't follow to close, otherwise you'll be paying for my new bumper. :wave:

I would never intentionally box in someone who wanted to go really really fast and change lanes every five seconds, that's just mean and wrong. :whistle:

Okay just hear me out. I'm not one of those people who is always doing 90 plus mph and weaving through lanes dangerously. I can understand if you hate those kinds of people. But the idea of constantly hugging the left lane and not letting somebody pass does not make sense to me at all. Okay, so you're doing the speed limit. What right does that give you to block somebody else? They could be in a tearing hurry to get somewhere like an emergency situation, for all you know! If anybody gets a ticket, it will be that person anyway. So why do you have to take pleasure in boxing him/her in?

Okay just hear me out. I'm not one of those people who is always doing 90 plus mph and weaving through lanes dangerously. I can understand if you hate those kinds of people. But the idea of constantly hugging the left lane and not letting somebody pass does not make sense to me at all. Okay, so you're doing the speed limit. What right does that give you to block somebody else? They could be in a tearing hurry to get somewhere like an emergency situation, for all you know! If anybody gets a ticket, it will be that person anyway. So why do you have to take pleasure in boxing him/her in?

The people ahead of you have the right of way, even if you don't like it. How many times is it actually going to an emergency rather than a someone being a douche?

I guess I have passive aggressive road rage and it really is quite fun to see the reactions out of people when you break check or box them in. I just wave and give them a thumbs up...it's the little things in life.

The people ahead of you have the right of way, even if you don't like it. How many times is it actually going to an emergency rather than a someone being a douche?

I guess I have passive aggressive road rage and it really is quite fun to see the reactions out of people when you break check or box them in. I just wave and give them a thumbs up...it's the little things in life.

I bet you take candy from babies and don't replace the toilet paper roll either.

:tsk:

Okay so let them be a douche! Again, it's that person who is gonna get pulled up by a cop if he/she is going too fast, not you. And besides, staying in the left lane is not even allowed. The left lane is only for passing. You're supposed to move to the center or right lane after you have passed someone. Not only is it common courtesy, it's the law as far as I know. Too bad, cops don't give people tickets for hugging the left lane.

Okay so let them be a douche! Again, it's that person who is gonna get pulled up by a cop if he/she is going too fast, not you. And besides, staying in the left lane is not even allowed. The left lane is only for passing. You're supposed to move to the center or right lane after you have passed someone. Not only is it common courtesy, it's the law as far as I know. Too bad, cops don't give people tickets for hugging the left lane.

Vigilante justice is better than hoping the guy gets a ticket.

:lmao:

Nah.. you make total sense, especially with this right here:

Those kinds of people make my blood boil! :mad: They think they're teaching a lesson to assholes that only want to speed. In reality they're the assholes because they take pleasure in making a faster driver go to the right lane just to pass and then the faster driver gets stuck behind somebody that just entered the highway. Why not just move to the right or center lane if somebody wants to pass? Fucking jerks!

yes, i totally agree. i hate four-lane highways (like two lanes in each direction) because of this. makes sense, the less lanes the more likely you're going to encounter lane hogs. on my megaroadtrip a couple weeks ago i actually had someone pull right in front of me (as in i had to slam on my brakes since they were puttering along) and i did something i never do...i started flashing my lights. i figured maybe they zoned out and didn't notice me or whatever but nope, they stayed put. after what seemed like forever the other lane was finally clear so i had to pass them from the right. then they got in the right lane after i'd passed. :rolleyes: i swear, if i was a conspiracy theorist i'd think people were doing it to piss me off.

oh, and the left lane is for passing. not for boxing people in. it's actually illegal in many states to stay in this lane when not passing anyone. illinois for one will fine you if you stay in it too long.

Last edited:
Where was you when I needed you, Katie? :sigh:

lol. didn't you see me arguing with randhail all over the last page? : wink:

When I was driving home from my dad's tonight, I had to slam on my brakes and almost hit the car in front of me, because the idiot driver in the car in front of him decide to signal his/her turn as he/she was turning. Put your fucking blinker on at least 15 feet before you're about to turn. It's not that hard.:mad:

i don't know what's more annoying: those kind of jerks, or the people who put on their turn signal like a mile before the intend to turn, so it's like some sort of game guessing when they're really turning. though the former is more irritating, because you just don't know. :scream:

i only don't signal in only two instances: if i am completely alone on the road. no one on any side roads, nothing. so no one's there to see the signal, so why turn it on? though i usually do anyway out of habit. the second is if the road dead ends and you can only go one direction (left or right obviously). my street used to be like that. i never signalled for that because, well, if you can't figure out i'm going right since that's my only option, that's sad.

i don't know what's more annoying: those kind of jerks, or the people who put on their turn signal like a mile before the intend to turn, so it's like some sort of game guessing when they're really turning. though the former is more irritating, because you just don't know. :scream:

i only don't signal in only two instances: if i am completely alone on the road. no one on any side roads, nothing. so no one's there to see the signal, so why turn it on? though i usually do anyway out of habit. the second is if the road dead ends and you can only go one direction (left or right obviously). my street used to be like that. i never signalled for that because, well, if you can't figure out i'm going right since that's my only option, that's sad.

Oh man, I hate it when people put their blinkers on too early as well. Do you know much damage that does to my brakes when I have to slow down then speed up at any possible spot where hypothetical douchebag could possibly turn for 6 blocks?:angry: And as for your second paragraph, I do exactly the same thing.

Oh man, I hate it when people put their blinkers on too early as well. Do you know much damage that does to my brakes when I have to slow down then speed up at any possible spot where hypothetical douchebag could possibly turn for 6 blocks?:angry: And as for your second paragraph, I do exactly the same thing.

You passed the driver's license test?

Oh god! Both those groups of people are annoying! Honestly, it's not really hard to put your blinkers on some distance before exactly where you are going to make your turn. There are too many dumbshits on the road! :sigh:

When I was driving home from my dad's tonight, I had to slam on my brakes and almost hit the car in front of me, because the idiot driver in the car in front of him decide to signal his/her turn as he/she was turning. Put your fucking blinker on at least 15 feet before you're about to turn. It's not that hard.:mad:

maybe if you weren't close enough to be up their ass, you wouldn't have to slam on your brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom