the world is populated with fuckheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i don't mean to come off as a spoiled entitled piece of shit, but i worked my ass off, asked for money instead of bday presents from all my friends and relatives, to get an ipod. it took me awhile to save up for it and ive had it a year and half and have taken very good care of it. in this stupid upper middle class suburb half the kids will purposely break theirs when they want daddy to buy them the new one. i don't want to come off as one of those people.

but somebody stole my fucking ipod. usually id suspect i lost it before i accused someone of taking it, but its a case of people actually *saw* me put it in my purse at the beginning of 5th period and it wasn't there at the beginning of 6th (my 5th period is a piano class so we put our stuff down near the door and don't have it physically with us during the class).

so i don't really know what else to think.

i'm not surprised, its obviously something worth some money. 300 dollars, in fact, of my money. i hardly ever spend, i have like 2 pairs of shoes, but music is really really important in my life. and some fuckhead stole it.

considering everyone here has at least 3 of them, im sure whoever took it will sell it for cash to buy pot.

its just like...just when im trying to believe all people at least mean well or are good somewhere inside, some dumbass has to remind me why i can't stand half the people that populate the planet.

i don't know why i posted this here by the way, and i'm not implying everyone here is a fuckhead, and i'm sorry i curse so much when i'm stressed out.

i just had to get it out and i'm trying not to take out my frustrations on my poor sweet innocent defenseless brother who is in my care at the moment

:banghead:

damn that sucks VG :mad: Can you post pics of it around school? so if they were going to re-sell it then the buyer would know it was stolen :slant:

^maybe, its an idea- I mean it's just a white ipod though. :slant:

MrPryck2U said:
Sorry you lost your ipod. Maybe you should've left it at home.

I know.
I know its my fault.

but honest to god maybe someone shouldn't have taken something that doesn't belong to them?

Last edited:
Yes, people are scum, but unfortunately, you must brace for this everyday. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just learn that you have to be even more cautious. I hope you told a teacher or other school official. They might be on the look out to prevent more theft.

Yes, people are scum, but unfortunately, you must brace for this everyday. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just learn that you have to be even more cautious. I hope you told a teacher or other school official. They might be on the look out to prevent more theft.

MrPryck2U said:

Sorry to hear you had it tea leafed, that really sucks

:hug:

See why this is why I dislike the human race and well if it came to an end it would be a grand ol day.

mr pryck has a good point. dont be hard on yourself. the fault is with the, as you say it, fuckheads who do this kind of thing. and you're absolutely right; people who do this are fucked. unbelievably fucked.
:(

Justin24 said:
See why this is why I dislike the human race and well if it came to an end it would be a grand ol day.

beacause some people would steal an mp3 player? :huh:

sorry to hear someone took your ipod. i hope someone might still hand it in. the honest people are the reason why the human race isn't all bad justin24.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
"the world is populated with fuckheads "

I agree with this wholeheartedly

Me 2. I've really come 2 believe that most people r just completely stupid, selfish and idiotic.

I heard on the news they were now the #1 most stolen item and the #1 biggest reasons cars are broken into. I also hear that they break pretty easy. I don't have one, and I really don't want one for those 2 reasons. I know idiots who have put their entire CD collection on one, then either sell the CDs to the pawn shop for a buck apiece or throw them in the garbage (I hate them for not telling me first and letting me have my pick!) then if the IPOD gets ripped off or goes haywire, they've lost everything. Don't trust your song collection to a little piece of metal.

U2Kitten said:
I heard on the news they were now the #1 most stolen item and the #1 biggest reasons cars are broken into. I also hear that they break pretty easy. I don't have one, and I really don't want one for those 2 reasons. I know idiots who have put their entire CD collection on one, then either sell the CDs to the pawn shop for a buck apiece or throw them in the garbage (I hate them for not telling me first and letting me have my pick!) then if the IPOD gets ripped off or goes haywire, they've lost everything. Don't trust your song collection to a little piece of metal.

Um, they'll have them backed up on their computer.:|

Lmao.

You mean you don't record to your ipod directly from cd?

Sorry for your loss, VG. Some asshole recently stole my daughter's nano. It was engraved, too. I find great comfort in knowing that bad things will happen to whoever took it.

That really sucks. Sorry to hear about it. :(

It infuriates me when people are too lazy or cheap to work for the things they want. As others have said, hopefully karma catches up with the thief.

That sucks. I've had my car broken into before, and I know how you feel -- you're so enraged / disappointed in humanity / violated / mad at yourself for not being "more careful," etc. But it's not your fault, it's the thief's. I hope whoever stole it goes deaf.

Have your purse dusted for fingerprints. If there happens to be any kind of security camera in the room this happened in, ask your school if you could see the tape. Find the fuckhead who did this and rip him/her a new asshole.

thanks guys :hug:

still no sign. Ive personally spoken to everyone who could've taken it so one of them is lying and clearly has no conscience.

I'm glad that if nothing else this thread has managed to engender and reinforce a hatred for the human race in all its participants. I'm doing what I can to brighten the world, it's the small things you know.

:up:

Sorry this happened to you VG :hug:

And like some have said, "I hope Karma seriously kicks that person in the ass" :angry:

By the way, I know this might be a stupid suggestion, but does your school have a lost & found? :reject:

Justin24 said:
Uhhhhhh, psssst Justin, you're a homosapien too that'd mean that'd you'd die too :uhoh:

VertigoGal said:
I'm glad that if nothing else this thread has managed to engender and reinforce a hatred for the human race in all its participants. I'm doing what I can to brighten the world, it's the small things you know.

:up:

A very noble goal indeed. Keep it up kiddo. :yes:

I sent out "he/she who stole this ipod shall instantly get a severe, permanent, and extremely irritating case of tinnitus" vibes. It probably won't get your ipod back, but the bastard will suffer! :mad:

Could you find the serial number in teh box/itunes? there may be a way apple could check for it as if it gets plugged into any computer it'll still have the same serial, perhaps if the person had internet access it could somehow be traced...

Either way, Id go beserk if my ipod was stolen.

Apple has all of the serial numbers and could track purchases through that number after an ipod is reported stolen. It would require effort though, and apparently they've decided not to. (more revenue for them, I guess).

http://www.sdreader.com/php/cityshow.php?id=1453

and predictably, I got another one. I feel like a spoiled piece of shit :reject: but some things you just need. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom