the world is populated with fuckheads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
and predictably, I got another one. I feel like a spoiled piece of shit :reject: but some things you just need. :slant:

lol, yup.

i went out and immediately bought my daughter a new one.

there are just some things kids shouldn't grow up without :hug:

best thread title ever

I've had two friends that had their iPods stolen (at seperate times)... it's terrible. I'd be so fucking pissed if someone stole my iPod. That little thing is my soul. I'm very sorry this happened to you :hug: at least you have another one now

VertigoGal said:
Apple has all of the serial numbers and could track purchases through that number after an ipod is reported stolen. It would require effort though, and apparently they've decided not to. (more revenue for them, I guess).

http://www.sdreader.com/php/cityshow.php?id=1453

and predictably, I got another one. I feel like a spoiled piece of shit :reject: but some things you just need. :slant:

Stop calling yourself a spoiled piece of shit for wanting something nice. Everyone has that something special.

Look at it this way, at least you were willing to work for it/save for it/give up other things to get it, as opposed to the fuck who stole it in the first place.

Thieves :down: :madspit:

Glad you were able to buy a replacement. Like ylime said, we all have the little thing we couldn't live without (mine would be my camera).

VertigoGal said:
^maybe, its an idea- I mean it's just a white ipod though. :slant:

I know.
I know its my fault.

but honest to god maybe someone shouldn't have taken something that doesn't belong to them?

It's not your fault at all, don't blame yourself. Unfortunately life has taught me one thing at least, the world is full of fuck-heads.

Back
Top Bottom