the weakness thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I must admit, after watching Sideways last night, I have a weakness for charismatic awkward types. Sounds like an oxymoron. If there is an intelligence behind the awkwardness, I find it very charming. That said, the characters that Paul Giamatti plays in Sideways and American Splendour are very sexy. Oh, and Woody Allen too. I'm so lucky to be marrying someone who fits this criteria! :D

foray

I go for the cute boyish geeky types...unfortunately they usually dream of meeting a model type to fall in love with and that sure as heck isnt me...blah

i'm only attracted to the stereotypical beautiful model types that foray can only dream of becoming.

i can't believe you're getting married, you old hag.

:sexywink:

I have loads of weaknesses:

English Guys
Irish Guys
Scottish Guys
Cute Southern Guys
Cute Northeastern Guys
Cute California Guys
Soccer players
Athletes in general
Musicians
Kisses on my neck
Strong hugs from behind
Kisses in a crowded bar
Smiles
Killer eyes with a killer smile
Wit
Brains
A sexy voice *guess this could tie in to the accents*

throw any guy my way with any one of those qualities, I am usually left standing with my tongue hanging out. :drool: :heart: :combust:

Zoomerang96 said:
i'm only attracted to the stereotypical beautiful model types that foray can only dream of becoming.

i can't believe you're getting married, you old hag.

:sexywink:

Shaddup, spring chicken.

LoveTown said:
I go for the cute boyish geeky types...

Ditto! :love: :up:

LoveTown said:
unfortunately they usually dream of meeting a model type to fall in love with and that sure as heck isnt me...blah

Ditto. :| :down:

I hope your betrothed isn't having an affair with his adopted daughter, fors...which would make him your adopted father a'la Woody.
:wink:

congrats though :up:

lol, I saw Sideways last night and sort of had the same feelings

Mine are

black or red hair

green eyes - just beautiful eyes in general

kindness and sweetness that's genuine

shyness

accents

intelligence, but intelligence that's humble and not arrogant

good sense of humor, but not humor that's mean spirited

i like 'em tall skinny but with good muscles...dark hair...bright smiles and dazzling eyes. an accent is a plus too. the lovely man in my sig/avatar fits my perfect man. why else would i be obsessed with him? :lol:

French/ Spanish boys
Accents
Boys with that I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look i.e. dishevelled hair and not clean shaven but not with a full grown beard either
People who can play guitar/ drums/ sing
Good music taste

Men 20 years older than me tends to do the trick (ok, I should probably say that i'm a teenager, so i'm talking about men who are about 40 years old - not pensioners ;) )

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I have loads of weaknesses:

English Guys
Irish Guys
Scottish Guys
Cute Southern Guys
Cute Northeastern Guys
Cute California Guys
Soccer players
Athletes in general
Musicians
Kisses on my neck
Strong hugs from behind
Kisses in a crowded bar
Smiles
Killer eyes with a killer smile
Wit
Brains
A sexy voice *guess this could tie in to the accents*

I dont see Danish men on this list.. This must surely be a mistake..

That goes for all of you girls lists, ,, I wonder why all of you forgot to mention these men :wink: ... Well apology accepted

ok. mine:

* Artists
* Designers (Good designers :D)
* Bad guys :wink: I'm a radar for them :yikes:
* tats :drool:
* intelligence
* Passion: for everything. I love people who put their heart on everything they do.
* good voice
* wide shoulders: I like guys who are taller and bigger than me... i don't date usually with skinny guys. my friends say that i have a weekness for rappers.. but that's no exactly true
*sense of humor

accents (particularly english, scotish, irish, aussie, and newly acquired taste of mine....portuguesse :drool: )
dark hair
light eyes
taller but not too tall (6'5" is too much for me...i'm 5'2")
big, strong, and muscular but not a muscle head....i like my men a little cushy and squeezable)
nice strong hands
musicians
footballers ( i love their legs :faint: )

basically i love manly men...as stupid as that sounds. there is nothing that turns me off more than a pretty boy... :barf:

Sweet Tart said:
accents (particularly english, scotish, irish, aussie, and newly acquired taste of mine....portuguesse :drool: )
dark hair
light eyes
taller but not too tall (6'5" is too much for me...i'm 5'2")
big, strong, and muscular but not a muscle head....i like my men a little cushy and squeezable)
nice strong hands
musicians
footballers ( i love their legs :faint: )

basically i love manly men...as stupid as that sounds. there is nothing that turns me off more than a pretty boy... :barf:

we have similar tastes...

I like women,,,

Especially if they are breathing..

I like the artist / save the world type of women the most. Especially if they are breathing. They need to have the inner Passion,, Goal,, and Boy do i sound girlish...

I think i´ll go and create something out of a piece of wood, without my shirt on so that i can feel like a man again.

yimou said:
I like women,,,

Especially if they are breathing..

I like the artist / save the world type of women the most. Especially if they are breathing. They need to have the inner Passion,, Goal,, and Boy do i sound girlish...

I think i´ll go and create something out of a piece of wood, without my shirt on so that i can feel like a man again.

:lol:

good plan....good plan

and breathing is a good requirement to have. it should have been on the top of my list.

Nappy, messed up hair
Sleeping beauties
Pajamas
Cute cheeks
Long hair
Hair in the face
Dark hair
Blonde hair
Natural tan
Whining
Fighters
Growling
Playing innocent
Winking
Singing
Confidence
Sense of humor
Great legs

* Tall and solidly built - I love it when I'm made to feel small and dainty, which I'm not compared to most people, :)
* Large straight Roman nose - I have a real fetish here
* Dark hair
* Intelligence & sense of humour
* Quirky
* Strong masculine hands
* Irish/Scottish/British accent

Back
Top Bottom