The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunsets :love: Saw a stunner today after work, I even drove down to the beach to watch it (from the car, as it was cold and windy outside). I just can't believe sometimes that something so beautiful happens every day.

They're not looking at me so it makes me feel like I'm getting away with something. I have my iPod and sunglasses on and I try to look down but I'm really not..:wink:

I just wish Jon Hamm would ride a bike past me-they'd find me passed out on the side of the road with a big smile on my face :D

They're not looking at me so it makes me feel like I'm getting away with something. I have my iPod and sunglasses on and I try to look down but I'm really not..:wink:

I just wish Jon Hamm would ride a bike past me-they'd find me passed out on the side of the road with a big smile on my face :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd feel the same if Rachel McAdams biked past me. (Hubba Hubba)

But I get the Jon Hamm thing. I didn't know who he was until Ms. Lila sent over some clips from when he was on SNL. I can see why the lady folk like him.

Sunsets :love: Saw a stunner today after work, I even drove down to the beach to watch it (from the car, as it was cold and windy outside). I just can't believe sometimes that something so beautiful happens every day.

:love: Especially when the sky is purple, pink, orange and yellow. So pretty.

Love it! :applaud:

:giggle: Sneaky!

I love Cornetto Enigma raspberry and Guinness. At the same time.

Oh yeah that one. I can recommend it to everyone. I don't really like these type of ice creams, all I usually have is festini pear ice creams, but when I first tried this one I was friggin' addicted! :drool: Just the combination of vanilla ice cream, chunks of chocolate and that raspberry sauce. Damn. And the cone is also chocolate-y.

they're not looking at me so it makes me feel like i'm getting away with something. I have my ipod and sunglasses on and i try to look down but i'm really not..:wink:

I just wish jon hamm would ride a bike past me-they'd find me passed out on the side of the road with a big smile on my face :d

:sexywink:

Nopers. I 'get it', he's good looking. After Lila sent me the SNL links, I understood the drooling that ensues when his name is mentioned.

:lol: I'm just joshing wit'cha! ;)

Actually, I've always been waaaaaaay more partial to this "mad man", ever since I saw him on "Sex and the City" and then afterward on "Will & Grace".

img-article---klein-10-men---john-slattery_173328301093.jpg

carriecongressman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom