The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: Avocados.

I used a couple to make a homemade spread today, tasted it, and immediately proclaimed my undying love to myself.... or the avocados, can't remember. How I love food. :drool:

av:heart:cad:heart:s :love:

Diet Coke. American Football.

:scream: . . . no no and um no :wink: . . . but original coke and futbol . . . baby I am there :sexywink:

Apples. Never ever get sick of them :up:

ooooooh straight out of the fridge, cold n crispy n crunchy :drool:

< red wine, music and back rubs . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm

This.

laradspank3comet.gif

:lol: It's a good thing Larry didn't have a stick with him for the djimbe. He would have had to whup Adam's butt with it :D

That even though my lap is already occupied by a laptop my cat SHALL sit on it when she wants to. she's now lying on top of my knees. :giggle:

Lap is alwayz for kitties. ALWAYZ. They will make it known if you don't adhere to this rule.

Also, love the email my mom sent me early this morning. She's vacationing over in Europe. Here's an excerpt:
"Hey honey. Good to hear from you. We saw lots of Poles on this trip. In Poland that is. LOL."

:lol: :lol: :cute: :heart:

Congrats Fitz! :applaud:

Indeed! Now put the money you've been shelling out on the car loan into a let's visit australia savings account and watch it add up!

fixed :wink: awesome stuff fitz :heart:

Fitz :applaud: :cheer:

Now can we go take your car cruisin' and holler at hot boys on the street? :pray:

I expect to see video evidence on you tube please :D

< loves getting an extra 5 minutes to mahself in the morning . . . that I choose to spend it here is further evidence that the craic is indeed my drug of choice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom