The shame... need to check my guestbook more often!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alisaura

Blue Crack Supplier
OMG.
I must extend my deepest apologies to The Wanderer, Charbono and Tanahaka, for not seeing their comments in my guestbook on my sadly neglected web page for MONTHS... and many thanks for putting them there! Sorry! *arrrgh*
I can't believe I haven't checked for 6 months or something until today! Dearie me...
Let's see, what other naughty confessions do I have...
I have been driving my housemate nuts (although it doesn't show... yet) with her CD player always being full of U2 CDs when she comes home from work (once Pop, Zooropa and Boom Crash Opera's best-of were in there and she now thinks that my entire CD collection is blindingly psychadelic).
I find myself unable to arrest lines of thought in which I hypothesise meeting one, all, or any of the guys in U2 (especially after whiteflag's Adam-adventure!).
Worse than having posters of U2 all over my walls... for about 10 years (until last year when we renovated), my room in my parents house was a veritable shrine to John Farhnam. My room at uni was another matter entirely...
smile.gif

Hello! Yeah, I'm all settled in, & we're about to get a 3rd person living with us, which will be interesting, but cheaper!
smile.gif

I've been popping in and out (of the forum) for ages, you should drop by Dream Out Loud or Musical Journey more often...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom