The Self-Congratulatory Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
There are far too many whiney threads, lets have some good narcissism to even it out.

I am printing and binding multiple copies of an epic thesis on the paleoenvironment of the Australian inland sea on monday which ought to clinch me a PhD candidature.

My stubble finally grows evenly between my chin and moustache region, I can go for a handlebar.

I found out you can pickup checkout chicks with a wink and glib remark.

I do admire myself ( :sexywink: into a mirror)

So what makes you plain better than other people?

define: glib

"Having a ready flow of words but lacking accuracy or understanding; superficial; shallow; Smooth or slippery"

I'll go for shallow :wink:

I think I make sweatpants look damn good.
Even God wants to grab a pair of crappy $10 sweats because I make them look dope as hell.

Everyone tells me that my personality is awesome and that's what draws guys into being attracted to me.
And honestly, I think my personality is pretty cool too. I don't think I'm physically attractive, but my unique style gives me some narcissism. On occasion. Hah.

Wow. I feel so terrible now. I'm always modest. :|

I'm coming 23rd out of 298 students at the moment for something at uni, and it makes me fucking happy because I am a closet competitive bitch like that.
:cute:

I am ambitious, I like to work hard, I can concentrate on stuff for a very long time, I believe in perfect execution of things, I always try to get what I want, I am very good at organizing stuff, I am a very reliable person, I like to keep my things in order and have my own system at work, I am very creative, I stay true to my ideals, I'm not easily satisfied, I have read a lot of books, I consider myself very well-read and educated, I have a good humour, I can be ironic about myself, I have a lot of energy, I'm like the Duracell rabbit that still drums on while others are already flat on their backs. :whistle:

Nice topic, btw.

My 15 week old puppy is better trained than most adult dogs. Actually he's better trained that most kids!

I'm quite talented at buying gifts that folks actually like. I'm good with a one liner and look younger than my years. I do the work that 3 used to do and usually do it better than they ever did.
All in all, I'm fairly awesome, good one me. :D

I have more ba-dunk-a-dunk on my hips than more Asian girls. All Asian girls are overweight or skinny.
And guys tell me I'm curvy and hot.

I hate my butt size, but I take pride in it. :proud:

On good days, my hair looks pretty awesome curly.

I can be very disciplined, I've studied 8 chapters for my psych exam on Wednesday and I'm not stopping.

I rarely wear makeup, I think I look good without it, and when I do wear it it's very subtle. I've also been told I have nice lips. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom