The Self-Congratulatory Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
  • I rock a house party at the drop of a hat.
  • I beat a biter down with an aluminum bat.
  • A lot of people they be Jonesin' just to hear me rock the mic, they'll be staring at the radio, staying up all night.
  • So like a pimp I'm pimpin'.
  • I got a boat to eat shrimp in.
  • Nothing wrong with my leg just B-boy limpin'

I'm pretty good at watching TV. I can play the guitar just like I'm ringin' a bell. I can hold my liquor. My baseball team is awesome. And I make more $$$ than NSW.

Pretty much every economic event in the past year and a half, I've either expected or predicted it. I knew the credit crunch was going to happen. I knew property was overvalued in most Western countries. I knew the oil price was going to collapse after spiking. I knew we had a series of interconnected bubbles around the world. I was not surprised by any of the banking collapses. Granted, all of this is only because I read the right articles, but picking out the decent analysis from the candy floss and b.s. is a skill in itself.

Though I have only made tiny amounts of money out of it so far, it's a start, and 40% return this year is not to be sniffed at.

All men have testicles for free. I don't know if yours could be classed as better than everyone elses though. :wink:

pics?

I've got those pics. I'll start the bidding at $5.. no.. $2.50.. NO........... 10 cents. Any takers?

C, I'll start the bidding to keep said pics private at $100.

Pretty much every economic event in the past year and a half, I've either expected or predicted it. I knew the credit crunch was going to happen. I knew property was overvalued in most Western countries. I knew the oil price was going to collapse after spiking. I knew we had a series of interconnected bubbles around the world. I was not surprised by any of the banking collapses. Granted, all of this is only because I read the right articles, but picking out the decent analysis from the candy floss and b.s. is a skill in itself.

Though I have only made tiny amounts of money out of it so far, it's a start, and 40% return this year is not to be sniffed at.
Knowing is half the battle :up:

I'm so proud that....only Julio outranks me, and I'd be willing to wager no other male on this site comes close. Although I hear Carlos and Reg are working their asses off to get there.. :wink:

Although, at this point I'd likely trade that 'accomplishment' for NSW's millions in a heartbeat.

(wait...that's not really something to be proud of, is it? :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom